Looking for MS3 to buy: Southern California

Status
Not open for further replies.
I picked up a True Red Brand New 2008.5 for 18000 plus Tax/Title/License. My neighbor and I both bought one so they were flexible on price.

Damn thats really good. All the used ms3s on autotrader are way overpriced! even way over kbb

I was contemplating selling mine for an Evo VI TME, if the price is right that is. She has 8,000 miles on her with a few upgrades and is in excellent condition. Looking to get about 21,000.

GL finding one of those unless you know of one that's been imported. Tommi Makinen Edition was never sold in the US and the Evo wasn't sold in the US until the VIII

Ha, cross country is a shame.

Anythings for sale at the right price. such as mine, for 18,500.

07 gt w/ nav.

oh yea, it has a built motor and gt3071r ;)

GL finding one of those unless you know of one that's been imported. Tommi Makinen Edition was never sold in the US and the Evo wasn't sold in the US until the VIII
There's an Evo VI TME floating around my area that a friend of mine was one (of many) previous owners. She got waaaay too much unwanted attention in that car. Sometimes I wish I had jumped on it when it became available.

Ha, cross country is a shame.

Anythings for sale at the right price. such as mine, for 18,500.

07 gt w/ nav.

oh yea, it has a built motor and gt3071r ;)

Yea ive been trolling for a bit and have seen you car. Pretty beastly. Yea cross country sucks. Plane ticket or shipping not really in the cards

hmm would you consider 18500 for an 08 black? 21,xxx miles excellent condition.i'd have to part out with my mods though. but youre more than welcome to have them at a discount =D saves me time from removing them

hmm would you consider 18500 for an 08 black? 21,xxx miles excellent condition.i'd have to part out with my mods though. but youre more than welcome to have them at a discount =D saves me time from removing them

18500 Is more than I can really afford at the moment and Im looking for one that was or is mostly stock. Thanks for the offer though. Keep em coming, Im loving the response

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back