Looking for MP3/MSP 17" RacingHart Wheels

Cloke

:
2008 Chrysler PT Cruiser
Hey Everyone. I know some of you speeders and mp3 owners are using diff wheels wrather than your rancingharts. If you still have them and want to sell them please let me know. I'd like to ge a stab at them. I know ProtegeGarage.com has them for sell but I was hoping maybe someone will still have their mp3 wheels or msp wheels. Please let me know.

Thx

~Cloke

You can get new ones for about $250 each on MSP or MP3 wheels, but I bet Ben will make you a deal on his.
I put the MP3 wheels on mine.

Attachments

• TWwheelMS.JPG
    TWwheelMS.JPG
    548.1 KB · Views: 187
I have 2 nearly mint 2003 MSP wheels with tires and 2 VERY heavily curbed 2003 MSP wheels with tires. I'll sell all 4 for $350 with free shipping or will GIVE AWAY the 2 curbed wheels to anyone willing to pay for shipping them.

Well, I'm in Tulsa, OK but I can work on shipping myself. 2 msp and 2 mp3? you know that are 2 different style wheels, one goes in and one goes out. And well ProtegeGarage.com has each wheel for 350 i think. I like the mp3 style more than the msp. but either will work. I dont need the tires, i'll take care of that myself, i'm going with some yoko's.

Please, provide a pic if possible, b/c I've seen some wheels with some nasty curb rash.

i have a set of '03 msp wheels i'd be willing to part with.....gimme a few days and i'll clean them up and take some pics. all 4 are in good condition...maybe minor scratches from when the shop put new tires on though

Does anyone have the 2003.5 gunmetal racing harts for sale? Screwed up one of mine big time

Yeah, the gunmetal ones would go great with my silver es.
Here's a pic of mine...

DSCF0096.jpg

noname.jpg

I'd like to get whatever I can though, I'd like to get maybe the mp3 but the mps are nice though

Man, MSP wheels are way better looking than MP3s, they are just to rough. The MSP are smoother looking, and the gunmetals ones are more "tuner-style" than the silver one.....my opinion.

Last edited:
Ah Vic, I seems you got new wheels and tires for the MSP? I wonder what else you have done to it!!!!(poke)
You will talk! only a matter of time my little friend from PR (deadhorse

Pirana said:
650+ship
3 Bridgestones, 1 KDW, slight curved on 2

Cloke said:
Yeah, the gunmetal ones would go great with my silver es.
Here's a pic of mine...

DSCF0096.jpg

I'd like to get whatever I can though, I'd like to get maybe the mp3 but the mps are nice though

that pic was taken right near where I live...

and I don't have my mp3 wheels anymore... I gave them to my brother for his MR2, and they worked out well with some spacers.

are you dead set on stock Mazda wheels? there are many aftermarket wheels available out there for pretty cheap. talk to AODfan (lives in Tulsa also) he can get you a wide selection. if you are set on stock RH's then good luck to you

i know James (AODfan); well I want to stay mazda, but my body kit is going to be the JT Autostyle; with the fog lamps...
picb_864.jpg

picb_866.jpg

picb_129.jpg

Pirana said:
Man, MSP wheels are way better looking than MP3s, they are just to rough. The MSP are smoother looking, and the gunmetals ones are more "tuner-style" than the silver one.....my opinion.

I agree with the above. I have the hyper silver ones on my '03 and I'd love to swap for the gun metalish '03.5's...
That is the direction I'd go if I was you, but I'm not....
But you already said you know they'd look sick on your car, and they would:)

Back