Looking for a Front Mount Intercooler...

MBOIZ-MS3

:
MazdaSpeed 3
Hey there everyone... I have an 09' Mazdaspeed 3 and still a bit new to having a turbo'd car... Just wanted to know if anyone knows where I can get a FMIC w/ the dimensions or close to of a COBB FMIC which is 24" x 3.5" x 8" ( 2.5" inlet/outlet ) from a reputable company/website...? And a MS3 FMIC piping kit...? Thanx for looking everyone...

here is one of the pics

Attachments

• IMG_0058.JPG
    IMG_0058.JPG
    587.8 KB · Views: 191
Wow, awesome job on the valve cover. That blue looks almost identical to "cobb blue", which is something I want to do. Did you do it yourself? or have it powdercoated somewhere?

I would strongly recommend against protegegarage... I made on order for a FMIC pipe set and a inlet pipe and it took them 8 months to get the full shipment to me, with countless emails to the owner to try and get the order... Worst service I've ever received from any kind of company by far.

Anyone know where I can find a MS3 intercooler pipe kit...? Only the piping w/ 2.5 inlet/outlet...? Thanx... Also, from my research, the cores for fmic kits vary from 2.5 - 3.5 thick cores, any suggestions...?

The exhaust depot piping is made of steel I believe vs the aluminum piping in protegegarage's. Ken just posted in his section of the forum that the fmic kits are in stock so you shouldn't have a prob. Any questions you can ask him and he will reply, sometimes it make take a while but he will get back to you.

CXracing is selling a kit on Ebay that people are buying with great reviews at an awesome price. I have their core and piping on my custom FMIC, made before they started selling a kit.

and not to mention that the op is in hawaii... and we all know how ppl like to burn us on shipping for living in paradise

Back