Looking at some rims..

Vampyre said:
17's we dont need no stinkin 17's .......lol. i personally like the filks, but i went from 16 to 15
smaller? I already have bad wheel gap and the gf wont let me drop it. -_-

Most of those are HEAVY. You'll hurt your acceleration and handling... But if you're just going for "bling" get what you like.
The Enkei was the lightest of what you had from Edge.

Show or go?

Either way you look at it a 17 inch tire on a stock height Miata will look pretty funny. Big rim, little sidewall, lots of space in fenderwells... but its your choice, you will be the one that has to look at that gap everyday not me... but then again how long do girlfriends stick around?

If you are like the way I was when I was single you'd be free of her in a couple months and be able to start spending money on car parts and toys instead of dinner, movies, and girls clothing.

Good luck (thumb) with the car... and with finding a more excepting girl, j/k

I went from 17 to 15 also. I'm glad I did, as I just moved to Louisiana from Georgia, and the roads are horrible here. I'm glad I have the extra sidewall to protect the wheels. The wheels gap with 15's isn't that bad. I was planning on lowering it, but no way now with the condition of these roads.

Back