Look what I pickup tomorrow

frank20bcosmo

:
eunos cosmo type s 20b
can't make my mind up yet what to do with it,, it is only a rolling shell but a genuine 20b car so it would be good to sort it out
but if too far gone in the chassis dept then just for parts,, but if in good shape then who knows what might happen

Attachments

• Cosmo 20b shell.jpg
    Cosmo 20b shell.jpg
    477.8 KB · Views: 207
ohh very nice..
let us know if u are going to part it out..
my tachometer is not working..still need to figure out the cause tho.

Frank, thats a Hayward car isnt it?
Good call. 2 red cosmo's... nice stable! Looks pretty straight.

ps what interior has it got?

Dom,, you will love the interior,, there isn't one,, body and paint is so straight,, such a shame it is so stripped out as the shell is mint and would be so good to put back on the road,, make a great racer though,, it is a 20b type s,, and yes got it from Carl,, worth more to me in body parts than I paid for it,, but I would love to do a stripped out racer with it but would need a lottery win to do it,, never say never,, Frank

Oh well. Shame about the interior. Good purchase either way though as you could drop in a naturally aspirated 3 rotor and roll cage and race it, or keep it round the back of the shed and use it for spares. I'd be interested in the front lip and rear bumper if you do decide to go that way. Are the footmats still in? Gotta love the cosmo footmats haha.
Discovered i can get those BC coilovers for 590 so once i've figured out whats up with the emissions, and that its nothing serious, i'll be dropping it to the tarmac.

there is nothing inside bare floors, no headlining, no steering wheel, it is bare,, just lots of wiring looms,, guess what that stop tail light relay I bought from Rotorzilla is there,, so at least I have a spare,, looks like aftermarket suspension though as the springs are red, not had a chance to look at them in detail yet,, I think somebody was getting ready to strip this out as yoe described above, just a shame they didn't leave it alone as I would not know where to start if I was going to put it back together,, let me know when you get the suspension fitted as I would love to see it

Sorry,, not for sale, I bought it as a body pars car as a donor in cae I ever need them or anybody else with a Cosmo,, there has been that many front clip cuts that body parts are going to be harder to find in the future

Back