(Located in GA) Metallic36's 2003.5 Titanium MSP - Runs Great & Built!

OFFERING FOR SALE..

Everything is complete on my car, no issues, no fuel cut.The rear bumper has a scrape on one side that has been touched up with OEM paint, there are a couple small dings but nothing major. Mechanically it runs great, idles nicely, a/f ratios are always great, and when you ask for boost, it gives it to you!!

NEW A/C BLOWER MOTOR RESISTOR INSTALLED on July 17th, and A/C Professionally Recharged on the 13th.

I have a folder containing the invoices for the maintenance/repairs that have been completed for this car. It has a new water pump and thermostat also. It was last at Japanese Motor Works in Athens, GA, where they fixed the remaining issues, and they were awesome!

This car needs absolutely nothing mechanically but to be driven! Production # 449. VIN: JM1BJ227130647068

PRICE: $10,900 OBO. Comes with it's car cover, and several misc. goodies that have not yet been installed :)

Rebuilt engine - .20 overbore, CP pistons, K1 rods, has 8.5:1 compression ratio. New engine has approx. 2500 miles on it. Chassis has 83,611 miles.

Rebuilt transmission - replaced internals with new OEM, still under 1-yr warranty. Has about 1500 miles on it. Welded LSD. Redline MT-90. Has lightened flywheel, Stage 1 clutch. (Could use the Stage 3+ clutch if you're wanting to get the most out of it)

New cylinder head - new valves, etc. Has approx 500 miles on it.

New PPG windshield installed on 6/22/09

Recent mods added within the last 1000 miles:

Corksport Radiator
Weapon R Coolant Tank
AWR 90 dur Front/Rear Motor Mounts (I have 60 dur inserts also)
GHL Turboback Exhaust (3" w/ high-flow cat)
New spark plugs
1.8L wires/coils conversion
440cc Fuel Injectors
GT28RS turbo
Vibrant Vacuum Block
MAM tubular exhaust manifold
Modified wga, good for 18 psi
Altered Customs FMIC Kit w/ Relocated MAF
Carbon Fiber Velocity Stack 3" Short Ram Intake
TurboXS RFL BOV
Kartboy Short Shifter
Corksport Bronzoil Bushings

SplitSecond AFC V2 (has connectors that allow you to easily
switch back to stock ECU for emission purposes if needed)
AEM UEGO Wideband
Greddy Profec B Spec II EBC
ForceFed Steering Column Gauge Pod

Brand New tires on the front, rear tires have 500 miles
Protege MP3 OEM Rims
Xcelerated Concepts ZX2 Carbon Fiber Hood
NRG Carbon Fiber Hood Props
Depo Headlights with Black Housing
Black Rhino-covered Diamond Plate Floor Mats

:D

Attachments

• 100_4253.JPG
    100_4253.JPG
    429.2 KB · Views: 472
  • 100_4173.JPG
    100_4173.JPG
    296.8 KB · Views: 473
  • 100_4260.JPG
    100_4260.JPG
    287.9 KB · Views: 464
  • 100_4267.JPG
    100_4267.JPG
    481.4 KB · Views: 436
  • 100_4261.JPG
    100_4261.JPG
    444.4 KB · Views: 332
Last edited:
Damn I am tempted to just cut you a check from one of my credit cards to get this deal. Bump.

Bought another horse, still selling the car if there is anyone interested. Went to the meeting last week about the road, they are working on getting it paved and should be done by November, but there's several things that need to be done first prior to the city/county agreeing to do it. Road has to be signed over by owner with Quit Claim, and a survey has to be done of the entire road that the land owners will pay for, and also an HOA is going to be in effect if we can get that part figured out. But yeah, if I still have anyone interested, car is still for sale. My husband's Cavalier is here, so I can always drive that if I don't drive my truck. Just tired of the payments every month, car runs great, but just burned out of knowing I still owe the bank after I've put so much money into building it. Had some interest in doing payments, but still waiting to hear back on that. I would still be willing to work with anyone that would want to do payments, just as long as the car isn't going to be here forever, so a larger down payment is a good thing.

bump for update on situation

that is a gorgeous horse! how old? What type of riding do you do? Western? Equitation? Fox Hunting, eventing? trailrides?

My sister trains horses at a farm that gets rescues so she trains or re-trains horses that are rescued or trains horses for other people.

He's a year old, Arabian, he is a Versace son and out of an Echo Magnifficoo daughter. I'm going to be showing him at some regional shows in the summer and fall in halter classes. Later on I'm hoping he will go hunter, if not then he will be a candidate for western. Most of my experience is with showing in huntseat, some western. He has such extension in his movement though, he could almost go dressage LOL! Very cool about your sister, do they get a lot of Thoroughbreds there?

a few she actually ended up in a magazine when she taught a retired sulky race horse how to be ridden and actually go past a trot. They did a three magazine installment, the first about his racing career (he was good) then my sister training and rehabbing him, then the family that adopted him for good.

Wow, pretty neat.

a few she actually ended up in a magazine when she taught a retired sulky race horse how to be ridden and actually go past a trot. They did a three magazine installment, the first about his racing career (he was good) then my sister training and rehabbing him, then the family that adopted him for good.

WILL SELL NOW FOR $9500 if sold outright!! Planning to go to a dealer soon and take out a few of the mods (the MAM Mani, turbo, injectors, engine mounts, short shifter, exhaust, and the SS AFC stays), so if anyone wants it with ALL the mods for this price, let me know now.

Alrighty, taking everything I want off of it now, putting back the stock stuff that I can, leaving the basics (MAM mani, turbo, short shifter, motor mounts, and anything else that will be a hassle for me to take off..) so if anyone has any interest and is serious, pm me. Everything is fine with it (still have the minor things on the original post), I am just tired of my monthly payment to the bank and tired of paying insurance for two vehicles.

Last edited:
It all depends on what you're taking off. It's a shame that I don't have the cash for your car because I would love to own an 03 and an 03.5 msp. PM me a list or put it up on a new thread (of course, you're probably avoiding that so you don't have to take pics and what-not... I get it).

I'm not even really thinking of selling the stuff I take off the car until the car is GONE, since I don't want to sell it all, get to Carmax and they offer me $4K for the car or something stupid like that.. I'll put everything back in it and keep it before I go that route, so like I said, nothing is getting mentioned or sold or dibbed or anything until the car is gone first. Sorry, just how I'm doing it this time.

It all depends on what you're taking off. It's a shame that I don't have the cash for your car because I would love to own an 03 and an 03.5 msp. PM me a list or put it up on a new thread (of course, you're probably avoiding that so you don't have to take pics and what-not... I get it).

That's cool. I completely understand. You gotta do what's fiscally best for you. I would do exactly what you're doing.

GL with all that. I am still sub'd to this thread.

how bout a trade for stock mani and some $ for your MAM mani.
I thought the US postal service had to deliver the mail rain,sleet, snow or mud?? That sounds like federal issue now!!!

Back