Living in NY

:
2003.5 MSP
What's up everyone, got a quick question. I currently am in the system for a job out in Yonkers and would like to know what are some of the close areas to live? How much is rent generally and any other information would be helpful!

Thanks

Vick

best advice i can give you.... live in yonkers. not in the bronx or in NYC. the RFK bridge tolls will turn into a PITA quick if you look for somewhere in NYC and the bronx is.... the bronx lol. no offence to anyone from the bronx. ANy idea where in yonkers? i have a friend who lives out there and i can ask her so you know approximately how much you can expect.

best advice i can give you.... live in yonkers. not in the bronx or in NYC. the RFK bridge tolls will turn into a PITA quick if you look for somewhere in NYC and the bronx is.... the bronx lol. no offence to anyone from the bronx. ANy idea where in yonkers? i have a friend who lives out there and i can ask her so you know approximately how much you can expect.

Thanks for the advice, I'm actually not quite sure where exactly in Yonkers..I'll look up the location of the company. If you could ask her what the best thing to do is like rent a room from a family/rent a 1 bed room/studio...etc..trying to find out what it would cost month to month..

Back