Little Lebowski Urban Acheivers

couldnt get rug even at 80% off the cheapest was about 800.00

for those fans of the dude see men who stare at goats, his character in the movie is just like the dude

Wait... really? I was actually planning on banning that movie. It seemed like such a stupid title and I thought the actual plot would be worse.

out of 5 stars for Lebowski fans?
out of 5 stars for anyone else?

I was skeptical about it. same kind of humor as the big lebowski too. Not everyone will like this move but there are a certain group of people that will
5/5 for lebowski fans, probably 2.5-3.5/5 for anyone else

With nailpolish?

is there any other way??

just a note.. ive visited some of the sights where lebowski was filmed.. and I finally hit the bowling alley it was filmed at just before it was torn down.. total bummer.. but, theres plenty more left to visit..(screwy)

Wait, it's been torn down? ****! You know, there might just be a market to open a bowling alley called Gutterballs or something and make it a tribute to TBL. Even do the old school scoring machines. lol

Hi, I'm Christina I'm new here...what do I do for fun you ask?

Oh, the usual. I bowl. Drive around. The occasional acid flashback.

I love watching lebowski on tv becasue according to the book "I'm a lebowski, you're a lebowski" (available at barnes and nobles) the cast had fun with the overdubs of the cuss words. for example, the line of:
"This is what happens when you **** a stranger in the ass"
was replaced by john goodman with:
"This is what happens when you fight a stranger in the alps"

Latest posts

Back