• msp bumper & lip kit
  • oem fog grill inserts
  • sport 20 emblem & stickers
  • msp valve cover
  • msp steering wheel
  • msp gauge cluster
:)

Last edited:
hell if i know? car had only 21000 miles on it and yesterday it just threw a rod.i was only goin 45mph and it just happened.
Prodigy said:
What happened?

thanks.I appriciate it, but i owe like $9000 on my car and i filed bankruptsy 3 months ago because we had too many bills and just had another kid.also i make only half the paycheck i used to make due to my location(army). so now i just bought a 95 200sx for $1000 and i am just gonna do a SR20DE-t swap and cruze that and when i get my tax return i am gonna buy a miata and boost that instead.I cant beat the crap outta cars that i still owe money on anymore, I gotta think about my kids.I just borrowed money from a family member for the nissan and when I sell all my aftermarket stuff from my protege i am gonna just use that cash to pay em back.thanks for offering the help though.

chris
xelderx said:
Let me know if you need any parts. I have 2 spare blocks.

Threadjackish: XelderX; How much do you want for one of those blocks, whole? I might start on a seperate block soon, as my buildup may lead to lots of downtime, otherwise.

flat_black said:
Threadjackish: XelderX; How much do you want for one of those blocks, whole? I might start on a seperate block soon, as my buildup may lead to lots of downtime, otherwise.

You want me to ship a motor to Cali? I can do it...I have a crate bottom for the FS motor, but thats going to be a big chunk of change. 1 of my blocks is stock, but will probably need a rebore. The other is 1 over and will need a rebore. I've got 4 good cylinder heads, but only enough spare other stuff for one full motor.

chris said:
thanks.I appriciate it, but i owe like $9000 on my car and i filed bankruptsy 3 months ago because we had too many bills and just had another kid.also i make only half the paycheck i used to make due to my location(army). so now i just bought a 95 200sx for $1000 and i am just gonna do a SR20DE-t swap and cruze that and when i get my tax return i am gonna buy a miata and boost that instead.I cant beat the crap outta cars that i still owe money on anymore, I gotta think about my kids.I just borrowed money from a family member for the nissan and when I sell all my aftermarket stuff from my protege i am gonna just use that cash to pay em back.thanks for offering the help though.

chris

LOL..maybe you shouldn't be buying cars and focus on getting out of debt first?

I just need the bare block and girdle underneath; No need for the head. =) I have three! How much would you want for it, not including shipping?

Back