List Of Problems?

mts3 said:

It doesn't have to be switched on. On mine, I just leave the switch in the on position and it shuts off when the door is closed. Or at least I hope it does! (car battery hasn't died even after sitting a week).

It shuts off when you close the hatch, I got inside the trunk and had my friend close it to see if it did the day I brought the car home....let me tell you, it's quite roomy :D .

Talking about roomy...

I know it's slightly off topic but I was actually hoping that the trunk light would stay on when the trunk was closed :confused:

You ask why? I love going on roadtrips and a lot of times (save lots of money and driving time) I just sleep in the trunk. My ex and I would put the seats down, put a folded 2" air mattress in the trunk to make it level with the seats (the seats are never fully level with the trunk without the mattress), put some blankets down and sleep with our heads in the trunk (sleep)
I'm not that tall, 5'8", and she's around 5'6" so we had no problems fitting in there. Slept like a baby ;)

Knowing that I had wished that the light would stay on so I could use it as a night light, but I'm pretty sure the engineers weren't thinking of the people sleeping in the trunk when they designed the trunk light(hmm)

I know what you mean cvcbd. I was actually in the trunk trying to put the car jack back in the hole. (Yeah, finally figured out how to put it back in.) It is quite roomy in there.

But if you want a roomy back, try to new Honda Element. It's butt ugly, but damn, all three rows of seats recline down to make 2 beds. Also, you can have a tent in the back just like the also ugly Pontiac Aztec. I've been in the Honda Element, and boy, that thing is huge inside. Imagine this: Sitting in the second row, fully extended both legs, and my feet didn't touch the front row!

Last edited:
Actually only real complaint and it applies for most cars.

Cupholders-The depth is not a major issue with me though it would help to make them deeper. But the main issue with cupholders in alot of cars is how closely grouped they are.

It would be nice to have a bigger gap inbetween the two holders.
For when you place the standard large softdrinks from most fast food joints, they tend to hit each other and not sit straight.

I guess one solution could be to just turn up the sounds! That takes care of the noises!
Don't drink and drive - you should be concentrating on the road anyway! Not drinking Mountain Dew!

As for the 'bits' on the seats, the vacuming every week will keep ya fit!

(Got to look on the bright side! - You could be driving a Hyundai!)

zamfield said:

(Got to look on the bright side! - You could be driving a Hyundai!)

My mom's Santa Fe has less interior noises than my pro, it's a great car IMO.

I don't get this interior noise thing!

I drive 100 miles a day, 5 days a week and can honestly say the P5 is not too bad!
Of coarse my other car is an eclipse - but even though, I still think it's quieter than alot of other similiar cars.

Back