Limits on sig size?

Rdshark1

:
02 P5, 94 MX-5, 00 ZX351w, 92 Crown Vic, 03 Geely, 02 Ninja 250
Is there any such thing here? There are so many HUGE sigs...and by HUGE I mean taking up 1/2 of my total screen size. So much screen taken for a reply that says "bump" or "subscribed" or "that's cool" ... don't you think?(protest)

Sometimes there is a link that I might actually click on...unfortunately I have to SCROLL down just to get past the extraordinarily large pictures. Besides, if you have a website, or a cardomain page, do we really need to see EVERY single mod you've done to your vehicle?

Hey I agree with you, just can not have it all, I think some pics should not even be on here, but I also think it is there right if they want so I just turn everything off. Plus it loads a lot faster, even though I use cable anyhow.

Thank god! i thought I was the only one. I don't understand this forum member's obsesion with sigs is...

I have them turned off, not only because of the size, but many members think it's cool to put in a slutty model in a scanky outfit in them. or is that a scanky model in a slutty outfit?...

TX Speed Demon said:
time for a bigger monitor :)

Tee-hee-hee. Unfortunately I spend $$ on the cars, not the compys. My work monitor is the largest one I have and still the sigs are 1/3-1/2 the total size of my screen!

Your sig is quite pleasing though. Smallish picture that doesn't require scrolling and some text. (rockon)

Mia...I think either way it's "skanky" not "scanky" ;)

MiaTurbo said:
Thank god! i thought I was the only one. I don't understand this forum member's obsesion with sigs is...

I have them turned off, not only because of the size, but many members think it's cool to put in a slutty model in a scanky outfit in them. or is that a scanky model in a slutty outfit?...

Amen

If you don't want to turn them off all the way, at least make sure you check the option to have them display only once per page, this cuts down on the extra crap.

peepsalot said:
If you don't want to turn them off all the way, at least make sure you check the option to have them display only once per page, this cuts down on the extra crap.

Yep, I do that because like I stated earlier, sometimes I DO like to click the links in the sigs! I've just never been on a forum where the sigs were/are quite as large as the ones here.

Really, I would like admin feedback on this...

if you took them away everyone would freak... limiting them would defeat them. You also complained about a moderate size sig earlier i suggest you adjust you res.

i think it would probably be kinda difficult to limit the width of height of a sig from an admin standpoint. I mean, you could maybe limit the size of a pic in a sig, but what if they use two pics, and even without pics, just html could go out of bounds, and that is hard to determine since browsers often display things differerntly..

Please let me know through PM of anyone you feel needs to have their signature changed. I have no problem being a nazi mod.

what bothers me is KpaBaps sig. not so much of size, but of the fact that it actually has an ENTIRE W.O.M.P. supercharger ad in it, like the size of a relatively LARGE thread. now, any thread he posts in pretty much gets held up because my mouse locks on his sig instead of the thread. kinda annoying.

i told him about it and he said he has no sig. so either someone hacked his account or there is a serious bug on the forum.

Matthew said:
what bothers me is KpaBaps sig. not so much of size, but of the fact that it actually has an ENTIRE W.O.M.P. supercharger ad in it, like the size of a relatively LARGE thread. now, any thread he posts in pretty much gets held up because my mouse locks on his sig instead of the thread. kinda annoying.

i told him about it and he said he has no sig. so either someone hacked his account or there is a serious bug on the forum.
I'll talk to him.

thanks. its more or less kinda wierd. im not sure if he was being serious or not when he said he didnt have a sig..is it doing it for you?

I've noticed it and it depends on where my mouse is on the page when I start to scroll.

t3ase said:
Please let me know through PM of anyone you feel needs to have their signature changed. I have no problem being a nazi mod.
Honestly, since I've turned them off, it hasn't been an issue. i was always worried that my boss might walk past my cube and think I was surfing inappropriate sites.

that s*** is definately stupid, my girlfriend once was skeptical (shes not computer literate) that i was looking at half naked or naked women.

Back