Like Milk? Read this...

You can link any disease to any factor if you want to. But last I checked, life expectancy was going up...regardless of any percentage of lactose intollerant people. That means we must be doing something right.

By the time these people finish with their studies we will be drinking water and taking vitamin pills for our 3 daily meals. Oh wait, I forgot...we can't drink the water either.

Still waiting for the studies that prove that we shouldn't breathe either.. as that will give us cancer and make our boobs grow too :)

but let's think of the psychological effects of milk. it makes girls get boobs earlier if they drink it, so they'll have more friends, boosting their self esteem. their teachers will give them special attention. they'll then learn more, have better self esteem, and ultimately be able to aid society, cure cancer, cure aids, etc..., all because of their big boobs at an early age from the wonderful milk they drink. so i say keep it up with the milk, for the benefit of society

jred321 said:
but let's think of the psychological effects of milk. it makes girls get boobs earlier if they drink it, so they'll have more friends, boosting their self esteem. their teachers will give them special attention. they'll then learn more, have better self esteem, and ultimately be able to aid society, cure cancer, cure aids, etc..., all because of their big boobs at an early age from the wonderful milk they drink. so i say keep it up with the milk, for the benefit of society

Oh yeah. And they'll be getting knocked-up at age 9

Pro5Monkey said:
Oh yeah. And they'll be getting knocked-up at age 9
that's more of a moral issue than anything. just because they may be physically able to doesn't mean they will unless they are taught it is ok. how many 9 year olds do you know that have sex? i think that's a prerequisite for getting knocked up

jred321 said:
that's more of a moral issue than anything. just because they may be physically able to doesn't mean they will unless they are taught it is ok. how many 9 year olds do you know that have sex? i think that's a prerequisite for getting knocked up
Where have you been? If girls are getting pregnant at 13 how long do you think it will take before they are getting pregnant at 9? Going back to the boob theory...as soon as they are there...someone's gonna come around and knock them up.

"I swear...she had boobs...I thought she was 13."

moral issue. 13 is 8th grade. 9 is 4th grade. i had friends doing speed, weed, drinking, smoking, etc... in 8th grade. so naturally, sex follows those activities sometimes, and sometimes there are adverse effects. now, in 4th grade, girls were still weird, so unless our morals change (which they are, mind you, kids now adays are rediculous but a lot of that has to do with parents and society as a whole changing), 9 year olds aren't going to get knocked up just because they are physically capable

SpicyMchaggis said:
I fill my bowl of cherrios straight from the teet.
i was on a farm in wisconsin for a few weeks many years ago and the milk they had was straight from the cow. it was kinda gross mentally, taste wise i could probably get used to it but i like my normal 1% better

jred321 said:
i was on a farm in wisconsin for a few weeks many years ago and the milk they had was straight from the cow. it was kinda gross mentally, taste wise i could probably get used to it but i like my normal 1% better

Definitely has a unique smell, taste, and look.. I remember how it would turn corn flakes completely white when you poured it on there was so much cream in it. My Grandparents were dairy farmers when I was little.. they left the farm probably when I was about 6 though... been a LONG time. But I can remember the farm a little bit.

jred321 said:
I was sorta raised oldschool and had a lot of my milk as a kid straight from the cow. but you are supposed to boil it first. I hope you did that(boom07)

Back