Votes: 13 23.2%
  • Not

Votes: 43 76.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

P5Rydah

:
02 Midnht Blue P5
I love my Protege5 and always have since their release. I'll probably drive it until the wheels fall off and replace it with a new generation Mazda hatchback when the time comes. I've been seeing a ton of commercials for the 2010 Mazda 3's. What do you think of the new look? Mainly speaking of the front bumper.

Not to me rude but come on man.... thier are tons of threads on how retarded the new 3 looks! Its a hit or a miss on it... mainly a miss on the looks. However the build quality from my understanding is pretty damn good.

3184269860_a3f696ca5a.jpg

I bet it won't be long before an aftermarket bumper is available, front bumper is a fail.

Pat.

100% of the 6 people who used the vote button so far dislike it. Who approved this design? Don't they have focus groups?

I think all cars are getting uglier and uglier but this one raises the bar of ugly up a couple of notches, nice going Mazda...

Am I the only one that said yes?(nervous)

I mean what is wrong with the look? It looks good to me. Keyword, "me". I don't know, I've talked to my cousins about it and they also think the front is hideous looking. But have you seen the whole car in person before? It's gorgeous. Has the looks to rival the new Subaru Impreza WRX 5 doors. ;) I went to a local Mazda dealership and looked at it. I didn't even want to leave the lot. I just wanted to stare at it the whole time. Too bad I didn't get to test drive it. Probably will handle like a P5 though, just with improved suspension. :)

Looks like gaping mouth toothless smiling ass clown. Not diggin the back or the rest of the body lines either.

very unserious. the car just doesnt look mean at all and to me thats what a car should look like, mean. how are you supposed to respect your own car if no one else does?

If history is any clue, Mazda will give it a "facelift" two years into the run in 2012. (the 1997 Protege, 2001 Protege, 2007 MZ3 -they all got better looking) The 2010 3 needs a facelift more than Joan Rivers, so let's hope 2012 is a lot better looking, then I'll buy.

im sure there are already bodykits for these things! anyone can do their own face lifts! why wait for mazda to do it!

please dont say that it makes me want to hate the new imprezas and i just started liking them haha

I've been liking the new Subaru WRX's, but sad the 2008 ones are less attractive. The 2008 owners must be so pissed at Subaru for ripping them off. The 09's received a major upgrade compared to the 08's.(headshake And I believe this is what's going to happen the '09 Mazda 3's. New upgrade for the '10 Mazda 3's or maybe within the next 2 years.:p

Infact, I love Subaru wagons. But I love my Mazda P5 Wagon better. :)

I just don't like that front grille. As to the "put something out against another car" that is one thing wrong with the car industry. They need to put out something that is better than the car they want to sell against. Remember the "old" Vibe and Matrix thing? No diversity. I wonder what the performance on the new 3 is like. Could make up for the grille.

if i remember the article right performance wise they are very close except instead of the old 2.3 you now can opt for a 2.5 but i dont remember if its that much faster. i dont think it was or i wouldve remembered

Latest posts

Back