Lightly Used JBR 80a Durometer Motor Mounts - Trilogy Set - SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

nursewarren

:
2008 Cosmic Blue MS3
Lightly Used JBR 80a Durometer Motor Mounts - Trilogy Set

Trilogy Set of 80a Durometer Motor Mounts from James Barone Racing including the Transmission, Passenger side, and Rear Mounts for the 2007-2013 Mazdaspeed3

The mounts have been on my 08 speed3 for less than one year (installed in April 2012). Also, I only drive the car on weekends due to a traveling job that keeps me out of town during the week. Therefore the mounts only have around 4000 miles on them. Jamie suggests that the mounts break in around 5000 miles so these mounts are not even fully broken in which means they are still in great shape and have a long life ahead.

I swapped out to a different strength durometer so the transmission mount bracket and hardware is actually brand new.

List Date: 2/26/2013

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Lightly Used JBR 80a Durometer Motor Mounts - Trilogy Set
--------------------------------------
Item Has Been Sold.

--------------------------------------

Damn that is one hell of a good deal. Somebody better jump on this. I already have them, just waiting to install the trans and passenger

So I had a bunch of offers to part the set out. The RMM is sold. The other two remain; however there was an offer to purchase the two together. I am giving the first dibs on the order in which I received the offers. If the guy flakes then Eric you were next to call the TMM.

Thanks

So I had a bunch of offers to part the set out. The RMM is sold. The other two remain; however there was an offer to purchase the two together. I am giving the first dibs on the order in which I received the offers. If the guy flakes then Eric you were next to call the TMM.

Thanks

Sounds good, keep me posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back