Lift Kings Dream Garage Gift Certs

sgryzko

So I recently won a contest and I have 10 x $500 gift certificates to Lift Kings Dream Garage at Crossiron Mills mall that I am looking to etiher use or sell.

Has anyone here been up there? How is it?

Is anyone looking to make a purchase there any time soon? If so, I'd definitely be willing to sell you some of these gift certs. PM me and we can talk details.

Wow, you won $5000 in gift certificates? That's awesome! I have heard that store is awesome! I have never been there myself though but i do live pretty close to cross Iron Mills.

Yeah it is awesome lol! I actually won this contest and the $5000 at Lift Kings is just part of the prize. There's also $5000 at Sully's, $5000 at Pro Hockey Life, and $15000 at the rest of the mall.(boom06)

I'm looking forward to checking out Lift Kings and the mall. And again, if you think you want to get something from there, let me know! There's no way I can spend all $30000 myself haha.

Holly crap, you are one lucky guy!!

Man i would have no problem spending that $30G if i were you. Between, electronics, furniture, new snowboard/ski's, cloths, and a brand new lift for my garage i would be set

Happy spending!!!

That's the nuttiest crap I ever heard! I wish I had a garage for one of those suckers! A lift would make my life alot better!

Bump- I'm also looking to sell some gift cards to Pro Hockey Life and to Sully's Board Shop.

$90 for each $100 worth of gift cards.

Great for Christmas shopping!

bump ijust want the site to my self(rlaugh)(lol2)(lol2)(lol2)(lol2)(lol2)(lol2)(lol2)(lol2)(lol2)(lol2)(lol2)(lol2)(lol2)(lol2)(lol2)(lol2)(lol2)(lol2)(lol2)(lol2)(lol2)(lol2)(lol2)(lol2)(lol2)(lol2)(lol2)(rlaugh)(rlaugh)(rlaugh)(rlaugh)(rlaugh)(rlaugh)(rlaugh)(rlaugh)

Back