life after my p5

:
toyota, previa/estima
so a year ago i sold my stuff off my dope ass p5. now i have a new project. before i bought a p5 i really wanted a estima (a previa here in the states). i seen the all over in japan and i thought they were the best thing since sliced bread. they were so different than all those honda's (i owned a riced out one at the time) here. but my ex-wife (wife at the time) didnt like my idea of owning a mini-van. she was sick of that stuff because thats all she saw for 20 years (she's japanese). so i setteled for another car that reminded me of the vans and wagons i saw and liked so much in japan. my p5 was born. i fixed it up the way i liked and i was satisfied with it but i always wanted a van. heres what my p5 looked pre selling my stuff

789.jpg

321.jpg

but now i have a estima/previa. its pretty basic right now but i have some tein coilovers on the way from japan, they should be here in a month or so and i will be ordering a body kit sooon. anyways here what the finished product will look like (i had to photochop it to look like this though). but im still debating, to carbon fiber hood or not to carbon fiber hood, that is the question.

tr.jpg

so, what do you think?

Last edited:
if you hit refresh, it might or might not show the top one. and the middle one might or might not show. but the bottom pic hasn't shown up once for me.

yeah i got your number -=) ill give u a jingle in a few days so we can catch up.. glad life is good for u-=)

thats a pimp van.:D

theres this champainge (spelling?) colored odyssey that drives around tucson with a body kit, exhaust, wheels, and probly some more stuff under the hood. it doesnt look that bad actually, but id never pimp it.

Back