License Plate Bulb?

bmay2010

:
2008 Mazdaspeed 3
Hey there just got my 08 MPS3 a few weeks ago and wanted to getting a few little things for it. Just wanted to see if anyone has replaced the license plate bulbs to led ones? I had a pair on my SVT focus from v-leds.com but wanted to see if anyone got different ones that were pretty bright? Also if anyone has a picture or two that would be good.

Thanks for the help!

I had a pair of 1W LED bulbs from Ebay installed and took some pix but cant find them now. I read on this board that someone was pulled over at 2:00am and the cop used the excuse that the Lic plate bulbs put "too much light on the ground". It was really an excuse for a DWI check so I removed them.

I have no picture but I replaced my lights with the corksport set. It has interior lights and the license plate bulb. Set was cheap price wise and looks great.

It has interior lights and the license plate bulb.
ap.jpg

or.jpg

Just a FYI for anyone replacing the license plate lights with LEDs. In the past when I used multiple LEDs, over time it started to flicker and eventually blew out, I avoided this by doing just a single LED bulb.

Back