LF: I am searching for the isport GB for the p5 wing extension

Maybe, maybe not. I am waiting for a reply from a guy working a isport composite :p

Jt you never know . It's worth a try right ?

Tob1

Before I post is it a cf one like on the page or just going to be fiber glass?

We won't know unless we try! If we do succeed, they'll be a small bunch of P5's with great looking rear wing XP

got the company to reply. need 7+ to get the gb going at a reduced price. once i get another email back ill start the thread. and see if they still have vendoer status or will get one or if I will need to

got the company to reply. need 7+ to get the gb going at a reduced price. once i get another email back ill start the thread. and see if they still have vendoer status or will get one or if I will need to

they do not have vendor status right now..

I figured thats y I mentioned that to them as if they were going to again on the email.

Here are some photo of the parts I picked up from iSport when he was a vendor

I bet they emailed me back at my work email so I'll update this tomorrow morning

Same process, just different material, so the GB should be the same. In our initial GB, we had like 12+ people and it was a mix of FG, CF, Kevlar, etc.

Same process, just different material, so the GB should be the same. In our initial GB, we had like 12+ people and it was a mix of FG, CF, Kevlar, etc.

Damn u and the pics I said I was not going to mod for a while lol but forget that lol gotta get the wing

My cf one and stock spoiler got stolen along with the $200 I gave the shop to mold it on.

Total loss: $400+

Back