Let's see some Mazda3 5-doors

Might work, I think the real problem is the lame chrome underneath, if it was black it would look better, don't think the led's are strong enough w/o a reflector. You got me thinking now thought and I'm on the lookout for some stocks now (gah)

Why don't you get some lamin-x half smoke overlays?

or i'm pretty sure you can bake apart the tails, paint the chrome plastic black, and pop it all back together... if you have that kind of time on your hands.

^ the only thread i've ever seen about someone baking open the tails was a massive fail... headlights are easy but tails not so much.

I think I'm gonna buy a roll of 3m tint, I did a taillight tint kit before, they are SO hard to fit right, but with extra play I can heat and trim...
everyone say no to Niteshades (ughdance)

Ahahaha yeh baking is bad too. nitetail 003.1.jpg

Gotmy winders tinted! YAY! Guy talked me out of doing 5% though.

Attachments

• IMG_0100.JPG
    IMG_0100.JPG
    266 KB · Views: 266
  • IMG_0101.JPG
    IMG_0101.JPG
    272.1 KB · Views: 262
  • IMG_0102.JPG
    IMG_0102.JPG
    287.2 KB · Views: 249
  • IMG_0103.JPG
    IMG_0103.JPG
    245.7 KB · Views: 238
Yes sir. The guy that came and tinted it kept asking question about it. He said he wants one now. I highlyl encouraged him. (2thumbs)

Nothing performance yet. Just the tint and emblems. I'm gonna try and get the ingen cai like you have. Oh cant forget my gir air freshner hangin from my rear view,(cabpatch) HELL YEH!

Nah its Gir from the cartoon Invader Zim. And if you've nvr watched it your wasting your life go watch it now.

You got talked out of 5%? i wish my shop offered 5%. atleast have 5 on rear and 18 on front.

Basically you either get legal- Probably around 30. or illegal- 18 (my dad got pulled over in VA so thats how we found out what % it was.)

Back