Let's see some Mazda3 5-doors

p611021243-4.jpg

Canuck Motorsports springs, Koni Sport shocks/struts, Mazdaspeed sway bars, and I have SPC rear camber links I've yet to install.

Except for the springs, H&R's in my case, it sounds like we share the same set up!! Oh, and I don't yet have the MS/Eibach sways either, but they're what I intend to install.

its pretty stock besides the stereo...but soon to have MS3 exhaust, cant decide what kind of intake, putting in led tail lights this weekend and soon to have tint and rims by summer..always down for some suggestions.....

Attachments

• Inside Car.jpg
    Inside Car.jpg
    260.8 KB · Views: 201
  • Gauge Cluster.jpg
    Gauge Cluster.jpg
    285.6 KB · Views: 177
  • Car Stereo.jpg
    Car Stereo.jpg
    310.7 KB · Views: 237
  • Car Outside EMS 3.jpg
    Car Outside EMS 3.jpg
    447.5 KB · Views: 215
Do you have any drop on it?

You gotta get spacers for those rims bro, it would look worlds nicer.

Why would you want to space out the wheels away from the OE designed offset spec and throw out the steering center? Scrub, steering angle and wear would all be affected, not to mention adding additional leverage to the suspension/steering components. For appearance?
Bad idea, imo, especially for a DD. Proper offset is one of the most critical aspects of the front end geometry.

Why would you want to space out the wheels away from the OE designed offset spec and throw out the steering center? Scrub, steering angle and wear would all be affected, not to mention adding additional leverage to the suspension/steering components. For appearance?
Bad idea, imo, especially for a DD. Proper offset is one of the most critical aspects of the front end geometry.
Fine then, ruin my idea of flushness. Psshhhhhh...

Back