Let's see some Mazda3 5-doors

IMAG0114.jpg

IMAG0115.jpg

kevin006.jpg
kevin005.jpg

Decided it was time for me to jump on the bandwagon and get my mazda out there!
What you guys think?

Frankly, it looks OK, but a better picture would help. That light isn't helping your black car to be seen.
The pic is too dark and modeled by the streaming sunlight. A direct sun (overhead) picture, maybe from a different angle would show off the car better.

its hard with a black car. i will eventually just one of my first pics. tried my best haha better will come soon

looks good rally, i dig the look!

Thanks a lot the jeans, glad to here it from u Because since I bought my car a year ago i always checked all the pics on different Mazda forums and I love the way your car and chefs look. Two of the nicest in my opinion

here's pic's of my best friend eric's 08 mazda3. its a loaded GT with leather and a 2.3 mtx.

this is his 1st Mazda, but he's been around them over the last decade because of me and the dozens ive owned.
so far it has a carbon fiber hood. with a V style paint job that we do in the mazda6's alot. the carbon fiber grill was imported, but all the mounting spots were totally wrong for an american car. so we re-did all the mounts using nuts, and fiberglass. and its worked great. the rear sway bar is a JBR adjustable unit to go along with the Ultra racing front and rear strut tower bars. I recently upgraded my mazda6 to a set of RX8 wheels, and sold him my old Mazdaspeed3 wheels i was running previously. Those will be going on as soon as a proper drop is fitted. ;)

298359_2375964077669_4382469_n.jpg

292069_2375954037418_5298459_n.jpg

here's pic's of my best friend eric's 08 mazda3. its a loaded GT with leather and a 2.3 mtx.

this is his 1st Mazda, but he's been around them over the last decade because of me and the dozens ive owned.
so far it has a carbon fiber hood. with a V style paint job that we do in the mazda6's alot. the carbon fiber grill was imported, but all the mounting spots were totally wrong for an american car. so we re-did all the mounts using nuts, and fiberglass. and its worked great. the rear sway bar is a JBR adjustable unit to go along with the Ultra racing front and rear strut tower bars. I recently upgraded my mazda6 to a set of RX8 wheels, and sold him my old Mazdaspeed3 wheels i was running previously. Those will be going on as soon as a proper drop is fitted. ;)

298359_2375964077669_4382469_n.jpg

292069_2375954037418_5298459_n.jpg

Where'd he get the CF grille and for how much?

Where'd he get the CF grille and for how much?

he bought it off ebay. but like i said. it wasnt meant for an american spec mazda3. not a single mounting point was where it needed to be. there was no way to mount that grill. had to cut off the original ones, actually build the mounts from scratch using fiberglass and bolts. in all truth it would be beyond the fab work most people would be willing to do.

Back