Lesser known badges?

Rally Ninja said:
I've looked forever for that one! Will that part # work if I bring it to a dealer?

No - a forum member in Amsterdam of all places helped me get it lol!

Real quick guys...

She wants her "Mazdaspeed" badge gone. Aren't they just taped on? I thought only the "M" and "Protege" were pinned??

I believe the mazdaspeed badge is taped on. I'm rocking the familia badge instead of the protege badge.

BradC said:
Real quick guys...

She wants her "Mazdaspeed" badge gone. Aren't they just taped on? I thought only the "M" and "Protege" were pinned??
I would think that the holes are already tapped on the trunk lid even if it just gets the stick on badge vs. the "mazda" badge.

BradC said:
Real quick guys...

I've heard people say BOTH about the Mazdaspeed badge. It's like the forum can't decide on a straight answer. For what reason, I have no idea.

Wish I could help and say for sure, but I'm a fan of mine and it's not comin' off my car. :)

Ill pull the trunk liner to be for sure and measure the width of the pins should there be any, but i really like that jdm badge...doesnt really look like i would like it on the car though. the rest of the badges look brushed and that is very shiny. its blocky and the rest are almost script....i dunnnoooooo. I may just force myself to love the chunky, overly styled black mazdaspeed badge. maybe ebay will be good to me and ill find something awesome.

There are holes under the Mazdaspeed badge, but the badge itself has no pins. End of story.(dance)

peajay said:
Ill pull the trunk liner to be for sure and measure the width of the pins should there be any, but i really like that jdm badge...doesnt really look like i would like it on the car though. the rest of the badges look brushed and that is very shiny. its blocky and the rest are almost script....i dunnnoooooo. I may just force myself to love the chunky, overly styled black mazdaspeed badge. maybe ebay will be good to me and ill find something awesome.
Paint it.

HighwayUFO said:
There are holes under the Mazdaspeed badge, but the badge itself has no pins. End of story.(dance)
Ahh yes, thanks wise-one (bow)

Rush said:
but I'm a fan of mine and it's not comin' off my car.
Agreed! Now the other badges....

Back