Leftover Part Out Cheap!!!

I haven't been on in awhile because I total'd my P5 in August. Anyways I got some leftover stuff that I really don't need at all. Ok picture time! Oh and if you post or pm it might take time to get back to you... so you can call or text me at 7203391032 if you prefer.

Stock Midpipe 25+ shipping
IMAG0221.jpg

bad Ebay Headers $10+shipping (there gonna need some welding but the O2 bung is welded closed for ya already!!!) (oh they fit my car well finally, but idk about yours)
Stock rear sway bar $10+shipping
IMAG0223.jpg

IMAG0222.jpg

Stock dirty/rusted J-pipe with cable $10+shipping
IMAG0227.jpg

Spare Tire never used $35+shipping
IMAG0228.jpg

IMAG0229.jpg

Stock/OEM Protege'5 rims with 2 usable nice Pirelli Tires $200+shipping (guess I could take tires off for cheaper shipping but then I would have to box them and I dont got the needed boxes so same price about???) Minor curb just as should be expected from used stockers.
IMAG0230.jpg

IMAG0231.jpg

Two tires Tread looks like this (decent) the other two are bald.
IMAG0232.jpg

Stock spare tire sub (no wires sorry lost them) $25+shipping
ARP Head Gasket ($100 new and it IS NEW!) $20+ shipping
Stock Fuel Rail with components $5+shipping i guess
IMAG0233.jpg

Interior Black Clips (12) $15+ shipping (firm $$$)
IMAG0234.jpg

1 Cam and 1 belt (dont know which belt it is anymore) $5+ shipping each or together hell I dont care (jerkit)
IMAG0235.jpg

IMAG0238.jpg

All Prices are negotiable especially if you buy soon (before march 5th). Admins let me know if this is legit enough for you and I hope to sell ya some stuff!

I'm looking for a rear sway bar... is this stock one in good condition?? how much to ship it to 92536? thanks

Stock Midpipe 25+ shipping
Priority Mail Large Flat Rate Box
USPS-Produced Box: 23-11/16" x 11-3/4" x 3" or 12" x 12" x 5-1/2"
10+14.65=25

Stock rear sway bar $10+shipping
Priority Mail Large Flat Rate Box
USPS-Produced Box: 23-11/16" x 11-3/4" x 3" or 12" x 12" x 5-1/2"
25+14.65=40

Grrrrrrrrrrrr, I was just in the US today picking up some other stuff, I thought you forgot about this thread :(

If you still have it next time I head down I'll buy it off you. And are you sure it'll fit in that box? The mid-section of that pipe is definitely more than 3", I suspect you'll have to get a larger box. I did a quick estimate on the usps site and for a 25lbs 36"x6"x6" box it would be $26 for the "parcel post" shipping option.

Anyway, hopefully mine doesn't rot-out for a while...

Is the entire car gone already? If not - was it Manual Trans? If so:

Do you have the bracket that bolts to the top of hte transmission, and goes to the mount on the driver side?

I'm really interested in that midpipe. Still have it? And it isn't hollowed out is it?

Back