LED Tail Lights

Nikoman

:
2014 Mazda CX-5 GT AWD
Has anyone found an OEM looking set of LED tails? In other words, no cheezy clear or riced out looking tails.

Mine are stock except for a VLEDS Triton V3 LED bulb for the turn signal (amber) and tail/stop (red). Backup bulb is also a VLEDS (6K white) and the side markers are VLEDS 194-type (red). Can't get any more OEM-looking than that.

Last edited:
Mine are stock except for a VLEDS Triton V3 LED bulb for the turn signal (amber) and tail/stop (red). Backup bulb is also a VLEDS (6K white) and the side markers are VLEDS 194-type (red). Can't get any more OEM-looking than that.

I'm assuming no issues with the bulbs? Can you post a pics?

I'm also interested in replacing the entire taillights with an LED version that looks OEM-ish.

I have VLEDS for my brake lights and they are fantastic. Just plug-n-play. Took me 10 minutes combined to install both, and they're brighter than the OEM.

I don't see an option for overseas shipping? The only option regarding shipping is within Japan, unless I'm somehow bypassing it. =\
There was a thread somewhere from someone who got these (or similar). I think he sent them back for quality issues. Caveat emptor.

can always wait until next year, when the CX5 comes out with the new front and rear led lights:
(images are renderings/photoshops from what is seen in the spy shots and the next mazda 2)

Cant go more OEM than OEM... but they will not be cheap i'm sure
2016-mazda-cx-5-facelift-rendered_1.jpg

2016-mazda-cx-5-facelift-rendered_2.jpg

they have more out now I'm looking at 3 or 4, leaning more towards 3.
p0yfVAR.png

3 is nice. I like 5.
I did want 4 at first but, I think 3 goes better with stock headlights. they have a little bit of black lining already, I think the heavy black of the #4 will not match well with the front.

Back