LED bulbs where to get them?

JS + MS3

I'm trying to get some nice LED bulbs to replace my dome, license plate lights, reverse lights, and other small bulbs for my 2010 MS3.

Where do you guys usually get them besides Ebay?

And do you guys have a list of bulb sizes for each of our lights?

Thank you guys!

I'm trying to get some nice LED bulbs to replace my dome, license plate lights, reverse lights, and other small bulbs for my 2010 MS3.

And do you guys have a list of bulb sizes for each of our lights?

Thank you guys!

curious also..think the bulbs are the same from the previous gen?

Bulbs are different, there are a couple of places
superbrightled.com is the one I used.

http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123762827

I have been purchasing from superbrightleds.com for the last 3 years. Good quality and fast shipping... HOWEVER...

The replacement LED for the brake light you should avoid because they are not as bright as the stock bulb (considering it only has 1 LED).. the replacement LED's for the reverse lights are a must! They resemble the reverse lights on the new Cadillacs (6oook)

hey corksport, how about a kit for my 2000 protege? i'd be all over that one, considering my original bulbs are starting to go out one after another, lol.

Right now I usually get from Stylintrucks. They have this variety of LED Bulbs fit for both cars and truck. They are replacement wise with cooler and brighter illumination.

Back