leaving NEPOC...and having a sale

whitemp5seattle

Contributor
:
carbon grey 2005 SP23 sedan
Hey guys,

I haven't really been very active lately, but I thought I'd wish everybody a farewell before I leave Connecticut to go back to the west coast. I'll never forget the Spring Cleaning Meet at Bruce's (and how everybody installed my springs and struts in about an hour and a half).

I've got a ton of little parts left over from my p5 and my mazda3. I put it all in FS thread here.

You guys get first dibs!

Zoom zoom!

Jeffrey

Never got to meet you but what did you move on to?

Also where on the West Coast you heading? NEPOC stretches out to Ohio so I am sure we could make some room... :)

Oh I'm still in the Mazda family. I love my '05 SP23. But I'm headed back to Seattle for a month or two then the bay area. Maybe we can just extend the NEPOC territory borders to the west coast. :)

Damn you're in CT!?!?! Why didn't you post sooner! Good luck on your move!

Yup! I decided not to renew my contract for next season. I can't take the winters anymore! I need temperate climates lol.

when are you heading back west?

we should throw you a proper send off party, NEPOC style.

well, I'm working this weekend on Friday and Saturday evenings. And I might have to go into NYC on Sunday morning and coming back during the afternoon, but I have Sunday late afternoon and evening free for sure. Next week I'm only free Monday evening...and maybe Thursday evening?

Also having a big tag sale this Saturday morning from 9am-1pm in Torrington if you guys need household items. :p Gotta get rid of lots of stuff...

TORRINGTON!!!!!!

Geebus...my parents are in new hartford...my mom's a teacher in torrington..matter of fact I'll be in CT this weekend haha

Hey Jeffrey! Long time no see. It's always Marks house that we have the Spring clean meet. There are pics in the NEPOC Photo Gallery. Hope all works out for the best. Cheers Mate!

Oh yea, you are leaving right on my B-day, lol.

Yeah Torrington! I work in Winsted. And I have to say.. If your avatar is any indication of your current physical shape... (wow)

Hey Jeffrey! Long time no see. It's always Marks house that we have the Spring clean meet. There are pics in the NEPOC Photo Gallery. Hope all works out for the best. Cheers Mate!

Oh yea, you are leaving right on my B-day, lol.

Thanks for the correction. Now that I think about it, it was at Mark's house. I'm having a senior moment (braindead

Happy early birthday!

Jeffrey, I wish you the best with your move back out West! It was nice to meet you at the NEPOC strut/spring meet (haha) and cool seeing you on Oprah!

thanks Jeff! It was great meeting you too. I'll still be lurking on the mazda forums so this isn't the last you'll hear from me!

Back