Latest Threads right column

Mmmhmm. This thread says "Latest threads right co" when abbreviated. I clicked on it because I didn't know what the rest of it said. Great idea

maybe if we keep this thread alive and moving.. some mod will notice.. ;)

Gbourdon said:
Mmmhmm. This thread says "Latest threads right co" when abbreviated. I clicked on it because I didn't know what the rest of it said. Great idea

case in point :) thanks for the support.. (i feel like a politician trying to get enough people behind me to make this happen) .. hahaha.

come on, someone on the inside had to read this thread by now.. let's make it work!

I like the idea still. Would save me from having to click all these threads just becuase I cant read the whole title and then go back again.

(wow)

this thread has been around for 7 months and ...

:crickets chirping:

... NOTHING! :wtf:

I agree too... I hate seeing "FS: Injen CAI for... " and I have absolutely NO clue who's it for...

Another suggestion: Maybe having an extra text line which indicates where the thread is coming from? For example, on the top left or right of the box have "Protege5" or "Mazdaspeed", so that we know to click or not.

For instance, "Help with install" (MAZDASPEED)

This way we know if it pertains to our car or not...

on the maxima forum, when you hold the cursor over a thread it'll show a preview on that little dialogue window of the first post so you don't end up opening a thread you've just already read. god knows how many times i've done that.

Back