last photo shoot in hawaii

MSPHAWAII

well the car gets boxed up for cali on the 20th so this will be the last shoot in hawaii.. hope you guys like it ...
new1.jpg
new3.jpg
new2.jpg
new4.jpg
new5.jpg

sweet justin... it sucks your gonna leave. keep up the good work with your ride and can we get some engine shots? :)

Looks really good. The camera that you are using must be nice, considering how nice the photos look. What kind of camera are you using.

great looking car man. how much did they charge to ship and where, If you don't mind me asking.

the cam is a nikon coolpix 4300 . 4.0 megapixels it was cheap like 289 for it in iraq lol ...

MP05 said:
Looks really good. The camera that you are using must be nice, considering how nice the photos look. What kind of camera are you using.

i like the car a whole bunch - really tasteful.

i think with the lower grill out, though, i'd remove the vertical pieces.

and i also would like to see some engine bay shots, especially with that mam mani!

warrier04 said:
i like the car a whole bunch - really tasteful.

i think with the lower grill out, though, i'd remove the vertical pieces.

and i also would like to see some engine bay shots, especially with that mam mani!

i am putting the front grill back in that is why i did not cutt the stuff out .. i have to drive from cali to ok .. so i well need the grill lol... eng pics are comeing ...

dawm sorry to see u go, too bad we didnt have one last cruise or something. enjoy the mazda community up there though :)

peace

MSPHAWAII said:
yep i love the hood the only prob i see with it is it dont have the support in the center its kind of unstable for the hood prop...
get one of Dexter's hood prop kits. works like a charm. ;)

looking good btw :)

Latest posts

Back