Last Meet Of The Year?

Maxx Mazda

Resident Asshole
Contributor
:
Completely Stock P5
At least for me since I'll be switching to the winter whip pretty quick here.

Sunday, November 6, 2005 12:00pm North Glenmore Park. Rain or shine, let's get out there!

Protege's, 3's, 6's, RX's... All welcome.

Maxx Mazda said:
At least for me since I'll be switching to the winter whip pretty quick here.

Sunday, November 6, 2005 12:00pm North Glenmore Park. Rain or shine, let's get out there!

Protege's, 3's, 6's, RX's... All welcome.

Count me in!! sexy steelies and all!

Hmm...sounds like I'm not welcome since I unloaded the P5.

I'll probably stop by anyway. A car club is a car club :D

Ya Josh..stop by..let me take that whip for a rip

I'll be there guys. Winter steelies and stock hood :)

I just saw this post...that's tomorrow! I'll have to miss (well most likely). Ah well... I look forward to checking out some of your meets next summer!

i'll see you guys there maybe a bit late but i'll be there and i won't have time to have lunch before so lunch or a snack would be great!

oh yeah if anyones worried about washing their car...don't be cuz i won't have time to do that either haha.

Nice work, Nick

Organize a meet and then don't show up. I like it!

Nice to meet you new guys...we'll see you next year.

NetGuy said:
Nice work, Nick

Organize a meet and then don't show up. I like it!

Nice to meet you new guys...we'll see you next year.

Finaly got to see some faces with with users/cars...
See you all next year....unless someones planning a meet during the winter like a skiing/snowboarding outing (thumb)...if there is i've got a bunch of ppl going to panorama, reading week in february 2006 (18th to 21st) let me know we can always get more rooms (cheers) Think about it the cheque from Ralph will more than cover it (friday)

Last edited:
s*** sorry guys. I was just so tired after coming off night shift. The weather was perfect for sleeping. I promise to make it out to the next one.

Back