Las Vegas Drive Official Date

nice meeting u guys !!! everyone was uber chill and it was overall a great drive. it was funny cuz after we left my friend's grad party we got on the 215 next to the black mazda3 (sorry forgot his name :/) LOL

edit: those were AWESOME pix guys !!! the ones we took are on my gf's laptop so they should be up when i can get a hold of it

we should be able to post up pictures today or tomorrow for sure!

it was indeed a pleasure meeting all of you guys!! the drive was great...even though i was just a passenger...it was awesome...maybe we'll have the miata up and running by the next time so i can take it out...but yeah...thanks to the photo people taking pictures...the cruise was very well organized...hella fun! till next time

Man did I miss out. It would've been a lot more pleasurable than work that's for sure.

Last edited:
DSC04717.jpg

DSC04718.jpg

DSC04735.jpg

DSC04749.jpg

DSC04748.jpg

DSC04750.jpg

DSC04751.jpg

DSC04756.jpg

DSC04757.jpg

nice meeting u guys !!! everyone was uber chill and it was overall a great drive. it was funny cuz after we left my friend's grad party we got on the 215 next to the black mazda3 (sorry forgot his name :/) LOL

edit: those were AWESOME pix guys !!! the ones we took are on my gf's laptop so they should be up when i can get a hold of it

Haha yeah that was me. Pretty crazy and random spotting you again. I was headed to work at the Green Valley Ranch.

yeah we got on the freeway and i was like hey...looked twice and was like hey isnt that?? and chris is like ahahahaha wtf?

Saw a laser blue P5 yesterday at sunset park on my lunch break... then on the way home saw it again driving down sunset.

edit: lol never realized i posted this in the wrong forum ><

Last edited:
is johnny goin? I miss that guy! COME ON JOHNNY!!!!
Are you talking about my johnny? Is this James? When is the next drive? Lets plan on another one so maybe I can go too.. just not in the next 2 weeks, my mom is visiting...

Man it feels like just yesterday when we did this drive ..... sucks that im in chicago right now missing all the meets and s*** .... coming back august 4th though ..... YAAAH

Man it feels like just yesterday when we did this drive ..... sucks that im in chicago right now missing all the meets and s*** .... coming back august 4th though ..... YAAAH

No one wants your midwest lookin ass here anymore... go post on the Chicago page noob! :)

sry it came out wrong ..... when i say protege i am refering to Butternuts .... when it comes to everyone else i say MSP :D

sry it came out wrong ..... when i say protege i am refering to Butternuts .... when it comes to everyone else i say MSP :D

Dont let this little bastard lie to you!!! Since the day I bought my sexy little beast he has hated on it!!!! Your car may be faster but at least I know how to drive mine!!!ohhhh burn... Sizzle sizzle.... lol just jokes :)

whats a clutch? is it that thing that burns every time i drive it? or is that thing that goes AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH every time i "shift" ..... lol .... so when you gonna let me have your car :D ..... i would love to break it in for you since you "still" havent lol

whats a clutch? is it that thing that burns every time i drive it? or is that thing that goes AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH every time i "shift" ..... lol .... so when you gonna let me have your car :D ..... i would love to break it in for you since you "still" havent lol

Well maybe when you get back... considering Zach is driving your car while your gone I doubt you will have one anymore so Im willing to help a brother out and let you drive it to your Dungeons and Dragon nights. But when you go gay bar hoping your on your own!!!!

good one my friend .... 1 point butter 0 points me ..... and dont worry i wont tell anyone you were down in New York for the "happy" festival :D ..... BURN!

Back