Las Vegas Drive Official Date

So butter like i have said over and over and over you need to quit your job..... go to mechanics school with me and dan and we can open up a mechanics shop together

So butter like i have said over and over and over you need to quit your job..... go to mechanics school with me and dan and we can open up a mechanics shop together

but then i would have to spend all day with you... and im pretty sure if we spent all day together it would ruin our love life (killit)

damn.... :( looks like i'm not going to be able to make it guys... sorry, when i went to request the 17th off, sooooo many people have already requested it off because of the loooong weekend... damn it!! oh well, i guess there's next time.... either that or i can call in.... (hmmmmm....)

damn.... :( looks like i'm not going to be able to make it guys... sorry, when i went to request the 17th off, sooooo many people have already requested it off because of the loooong weekend... damn it!! oh well, i guess there's next time.... either that or i can call in.... (hmmmmm....)

what long weekend? memorial day's the 26th, a week after

call in dead :p LOL jk

that sux too bad u cant make it (unless ur bssing)

remember guys, speed limit in boulder is 35 (five-0)

So things might be changing this weekend with my work schedule and there is a tiny little ity bitty chance i might be able to make it out there with you guys (nailbyt)

Well in the small chance that butternuts might be able to make it we might have to cancel the drive(inout) ..... lol j/k

*vomit* thats gross a rotten pair of pubic hair with a side of buttery nuts *vomit*

it was truely nice meeting you all! you are all very nice people!
thanks for the dudes who were taking pictures!

i'm the bloke with the rat rod miata(cabpatch) hahaaaa...
till nex time

it was truely nice meeting you all! you are all very nice people!
thanks for the dudes who were taking pictures!

i'm the bloke with the rat rod miata(cabpatch) hahaaaa...
till nex time

Im glad i was able to make it! Need to really thank my buddy at work for letting me come in super late. It was nice meeting and the others as well... dont forget to PM me your email so i can send you the pics of your car i took!!!

Heres justa couple pics from the day for those of you who missed out... ill post more later but these are the few i have resized for the forums so far.

Attachments

• in a row.jpg
    in a row.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 115
  • mirror shot 01.jpg
    mirror shot 01.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 101
  • ms3 350z miatas.jpg
    ms3 350z miatas.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 103
wow im an idiot, i had no idea it was this weekend LOL

wouldnt have mattered bc i had an interview on sat anyway :/

ya overall it was a great day ..... except for the 400 degree weather ....... for those who didnt show up there is always next time

thanks to all the picture takers, and everyone who showed up!

i love these pics! thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_1246.JPG
    IMG_1246.JPG
    722.8 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_1497.JPG
    IMG_1497.JPG
    744 KB · Views: 107
Back