Las Vegas Drive Official Date

LV_MS3

:
Mazdaspeed 3 True Red
alright guys i know i said a while back that i was going to be setting up a drive and that i was just waiting for a date ..... well i have the official date ...... we are going to do a lake mead drive on Saturday May 17, 2008 at 10:00 a.m. ...... if you are interested in going please please please let me know ..... there will be people taking pictures ...... all mazdas and friends are welcome ..... like our last drive to Red Rock there will many different cars other than mazdas ..... last drive we had 350's, evo's, sti's, etc. ..... so all different kinds of cars are welcome ( as long as you dont drive a prius (drive) ) lol ....... we will all meet at the Chevron Gas Station on Horizon Ridge and Horizon Dr. ....... if anyone needs directions or anything please let me know ..... send me a private message or email me at cody.rogo@gmail.com

You already know I'm going but for the sake of the thread... Count me in!

just so everyone knows its not limited to vegas people only ..... anyone is more than welcome to come

there are quite a bit of people that have worked and what not that day ..... its really up to you guys when you want to leave

what other groups are involved ? (350zen ? FILV ? LVeuros ? LVRS ?) and how many people are planning to go ?

Alright guys anyone that is thinking of going or is going please Private Message me and i will give you my phone number for futher details

habe nate post this on my 350zen.com site. he's on it with me. and i'm just too lazy to do it, that's why i'm not gonna do it. is johnny goin? I miss that guy! COME ON JOHNNY!!!!

Man i wish there was any way i could get this day off work(bang)!!!!! I need to quit sooner lol. oh well, have fun.

awe man...msp michelle swooped on em man! And from what i understand still hasn't even put em on yet.

hey guys here is the location of where we are going to meet in case anyone wants to Map Quest it.

Chevron Short Line Exprss Mrkt
26 W Horizon Ridge Pkwy
Henderson, NV 89012
702-565-2626

Back