lambo doors

I kind of like it on a RX-8. Also the kit allows you open the door regularly.

lambo.jpg

altspace said:

lambo.jpg

That's part of the safety code for the doors. If you get into a bad accident the fire department / rescue squad has to be able to get the door open as close to regularly as possible.

I say if you are going to change your door hinges do big and get some Koenissegg (sp) CCX door hinges. Otherwise it's up to you. Suicide doors for the rear would be more acceptable.

Yea, if I saw a P5 with lambos I may piont and giggle, bit I am not going to think it's cool or want it for my car. Don't waste your money.

i think its a bad idea for the p5. but i do like the way they look on that RX-8. i think that looks pretty sick

dear god make it stop! don't even think about it! it'll be embarassing for all of the rest of us who have to drive the same model car as you :(

it's your choice man but you aren't going to get ANY love from the people on here about it. Your money is much better spent elsewhere.

pasadena_commut said:
...Gullwing doors are a good idea ok on some really low cars, ...

Just imagine, a P5 with <b>5 hatches</b>! You could leave fingerprints on the dirty edge in not just one, not just two.... but five spots!

ZOMG dirty fingerprints KILL me. I don't let anyone close the hatch door because no one can figure out the friggin plastic handle on the inside haha.

that made me lol though, nice nice

lambo doors are so hot...in 2000 lol jk its up to you but imo looks better on 2dr cars like everyone else said the money could be spent elsewhere on the P5. But to each his own. welcome btw.

altspace said:

lambo.jpg

Hey that's Jeff's car. mazdamaniac on AZMC and RX8CLUB

You can get more info from Jeff at

Home Page:
http://www.mazdamaniac.com

Attachments

• NOPI 2007 019 (Medium).jpg
    NOPI 2007 019 (Medium).jpg
    86 KB · Views: 98
  • NOPI 2007 045 (Medium).jpg
    NOPI 2007 045 (Medium).jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 108