Sun

hey anyone who has lambo doors on thier p5 -
1. who makes them
2. who did you install
3. if you have lifts, how many pounds are they
4. what do you think of them

any pics would be greats
thanks

oh please....stand back and think for a second...

lambo's are ugly on 4 door cars...is been done and it looks hedious
please, reconsider...

is only my opinion tho

nanana
my car is turbo and your isn't
nanana

lol...j/k m8, as i said, it was only my opinion...nutting wrong with that

asking a LAMBO question, you should had expected to be flamed tho..come on, didn't you see that coming?

and dont bash my english either...is been done and it gets nowhere.

how about intruducing yourself, posting your plans for your car and letting people to get to know you better...

sucks that your third post is saying "my car is better than yours"

grow up

Sun said:
im lookin for pics so i can see befor i decide

your not going to see any pics man, its the most idiotic thing you could do to a 4 door hatchback. im sorry but when people make a post's/threads like this expect to be flamed.

Honestly, having lambo doors on a car that wasn't built with it just is awkward not to mention not very functional. My friend has them on his Tiburon and I find it kind of pointless and takes more time and is flashy than cool.

Alejo_NIN said:
actually, i do remember about some black msp with labo....in a p5 it'll just be uglier,,..

yea, it was boosted, and it was a 01 LX im just saying, you will not find a MP5 with lambo doors, but gl

the asshole that leaves next door to me has a civic hatch 91 with lambo door

everytime he gets out he bumps his shoulder...he's a moron tho
and the doors started squeeking
they are a pain to open too!

Lambo doors should say on Lambos. At the very least, have enough taste not to try to put them on a 4 door car...

I'm sorry, you keep getting flamed for this and I understand you want to be different but you don't just come on to fourms like this with questions such as

Hay guyz I want to put lamboz dorz on my pee 5 causz it lookz soooooo coolzor

and not expect to be flamed the car looks just fine w/out lamboz doors

just my .02 but again gl

Well, since no one has said it yet...(uhm)

...Welcome! Glad you chose to drive a bad-ass machine such as the Protege5!

I can't really argue with the comments posted. But don't be too discouraged, nearly all of the board members are extremely helpful!

I do have some "Type R" stickers you can throw on those lambo doors though! (j/k, I had to throw my $.02 in as well! :D )

Welcome though!

Yea with the money you could buy the lambo door conversion kit with you could prolly get a very good head start on a turbo.

Back