LA mazda club

justanotheradikt said:
thought he sold his....he was trying to sell it to me for a while.

Nah, he definitely has it. I talked to him a little on friday night and I saw the car in the parking lot. I remember when he wanted to sell it. He wanted too much. :)

he had just told me to take over the notes....i was considering it....but insurance would eat me alive....

anyway to lets get some dates flowing here....when is best for everyone? considering work/school and any other things that are comming up.

feb is a pretty good month for me. not sure if anyone else can do that but yea. lets get to talking about when everyone can be free!

As close as we are to Feb. now, I'd say mid or late. My schedule's pretty flexible for weekends ... you can pretty much just pick one. As long as we get a week or so advance notice, my wife shouldn't have too many problems, either.

yea same here....late feb the g/f will be in town from florida...so its just that one weekend i doubt id be able to do it...like the 18th weekend? what does everyone else think? maybe the weekend after that? 25th is that sat.

how does march 4th sound to everyone???? or we could go on a sunday, on the 5th !!!!! try and get a few local gatherings in before then to let some of the mazda owners get to know each other, and when we meet up we won't all be a little edgy, we'll know a few people and will feel more comfortable, i'ma start getting one around here in shreveport, see if u can get one at like baton rouge, or around the surrounding area, to where it only takes y'all an hour or less to get there

march 4th and 5th both look good to me also...just need to find out for sure.... yea im trying to talk some people to meet up sometime....

anyone wanna meet in baton rouge/new orleans area first weekend in feb?

ill be in BR feb 4, but i dont know if ill be able to meet anyone... 3 year aniversy for my girl and i..

justanotheradikt said:
anyone wanna meet in baton rouge/new orleans area first weekend in feb?
I can do that. Any suggestions for a location? I really have no idea.

if in baton rouge, i was thinking downtown maybe? kinda by the river or something....got some nice places for pics down there..... who else can meet up in baton rouge? any other suggestions?

also murry....what you doin tonight or this week? wanna go get some pics downtown or something? PM me if you want to

justanotheradikt said:
if in baton rouge, i was thinking downtown maybe? kinda by the river or something....got some nice places for pics down there..... who else can meet up in baton rouge? any other suggestions?

also murry....what you doin tonight or this week? wanna go get some pics downtown or something? PM me if you want to

just pic a date, and ill see if i can work something out to get out there..

which is better for a meet in baton rouge? feb 4 or 5 (sat or sun) or feb 11 or 12 (also a sat or sunday) both are fine for me...so its up to shane, murry, and whoever else...

justanotheradikt said:
which is better for a meet in baton rouge? feb 4 or 5 (sat or sun) or feb 11 or 12 (also a sat or sunday) both are fine for me...so its up to shane, murry, and whoever else...
Any of those are fine for me too.

What about you, Shane?

Just to let you guys know you missed a great, although wet autocross yesterday. It wasn't a huge crowd, but it was still a blast. Rain is the great equalizer. I won my class (HS). Hope to see more of you guys at the EVO Center next month.

Back