L.A., CA... cmon, theres more than one!

OK... I live in Pasadena, CA (Los Angeles County... yes this is where the rose parade is every new years... funny story to go along w/ that.. ill include it in this post)

Anyway, I drive ALL around LA county all the time... I mean monrovia, arcadia, burbank, glendale, eagle rock, alhambra, south pasadena, pasadena, los angeles, san marino, el monte, etc., etc., etc., and all around adjoining areas....

I have had my MP3 since Aug 23, 2001... and since that date, I have seen ONE other mp3!!! and to make it worse, it was some 40 yr old guy and it was BONE STOCK! (if your gonna buy an mp3, you dont buy it to keep it stock and take the family on trips) C'MON!!! I mean I like being original and unique and all (isnt that part of the reason all us mp3 owners bought em... limited edition.. its not like how you cant drive more than a half a mile w/out seeing an integ), but c'mon.... there has to be more than one MP3 in Los Angeles!!! I bought mine in ontario, but I know for a fact the alhambra dealership had one too.. because i looked at it when they tried to screw me on price (by the way, if youve read any of my other posts about mazdas customer svc, and my bad experiences w/ the tranny, suspension and the dealerships... alhambra is the dealership that screwed me) so im pretty sure the one that i saw was sold at the alhambra dealership...

Anyway, I'm just curious as to whether or not there are any other owners of mp3's around the area, and if there are, i would like to meet you and talk parts, vendors, prices, etc., since its been kinda hard to find parts I want (granted, in the last few months there have been ALOT more parts coming out)

So if you own an mp3 and live somewhere in LA county... drop me a line and maybe we can go to shows/races together every once in a while.

by the way, I mean no disrespect to P5 owners.. its just that they arent limited edition, they are mass production and they are wagons... they just dont seem as special to me... I really like them, but im not nearly as fond of them as I am of mp3's...

--- heres the funny story---
when i was 5 yrs old, i got trampled by a clydesdale horse in the front rows of the rose parade. horse went out of control and stomped my ass.... anyway... when i turned 18 last year, i got a PHATTY BO BATTY check =)!!!!! so.. guess how i paid for the mp3.. can anyone guess? thas right! I went into the dealership and slapped a cashiers check for the amnt onto the table and said "give me my mp3.. NOW!" =) anyway.. i thought that some ppl might be amused by that story, but probably not.
bye
-Mark

cool man... ill hit you up.. maybe i can roll w/ u sometime since mine is impounded =( NICE GRILL by the way!! hey everyone... check out this guys grill (pic on his site.. not in post)

-Mark

Back