kz9's Ride...

whoever made the thing on top of your passenger airbag, can you make them make me something but for more of the center of the dash for a turbotimer and EBC.... LOL!!!

I did all the custom work. I spent about 30hrs making and installing that airbag pod.

ok so after looking at your build thread, your car is hot. i love it. and idk if im the only one who knoticed where you relocated the cruise control too.;) very nice. my other question is where did you get your cryo kit? and are both rings cryo rings?

Thanks alot!

I got the Cryo kit from Summit Racing. I found they were the cheapest. Only the large ring is Cyro, the other is for Nitrous Purge.....

TIRES!!!! LOL (fronts) then nothing I can think of until after my wedding. I think after thats done and over with I will be ripping out the heavy ass stereo and installing a cage.

I don't know. We'll see, I'm just having lots of fun with it now and don't want to take it off the road unitl winter.

I'm hoping to take it to the strip soon and get some numbers. I know its fast as **** @ 22psi, but I'm not claiming s*** until I have some numbers and paper to show for it.

the car look awesome bro, if u like ur car put the stock tailights or tint it lol.,.,

the car look awesome bro, if u like ur car put the stock tailights or tint it lol.,.,

They are Blacked out? I guess I don't have a pic here of that?

IMG_3279.jpg

I need to take some new shots. LOL

Well it was bound to happen. I just can't believe it lasted this long!!

IMG_4830.jpg

So now I am looking into my options, but I would REALLY like to get the complete PAR package. Only thing is my first born is due in 4 weeks.

What is that pic of? I see metal shavings but I can't figure anything else out ;)

Rob

it looks like where you plug in the nuetral sensor or reverse sensor. so im guessing it fell out along with all the gear oil

well theres your problem.

but seriously that sucks. is the lsd still good? if so you could always get any g-series tranny til you have the money for the PAR package.

Donor for $300.....

IMG_4836.jpg

Not TOO much wear. Less metal on the magnet when I did my LSD @115000km

IMG_4835.jpg

Yup LSD is still good. Just waiting to move into his new home.....

IMG_4837.jpg

Back