Ksport coilovers

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about the thread for the mounts?

103 Wildberry Cres
Woodbridge Ontario
L4H 2C6

But not sure about this yet.

Sorry to be a tease but these are comi g off this wknd. Im sure the fronts r seized, but none r blown.. Will be goi g for cheap.

Ive since replaced the blown shock. Will post pix of current ide height. And to add ksports have come a long way concerni g durability. They've done well.

Last edited:
so all 4 are not blown. what do you mean the fronts are seized? meaning you cant change the height anymore?

For sale is a used set of ksport coilovers. front have been replaced in august 2008, left rear in Dec. 2008. the right rear is the original and is blown and needs replaced. The shock clunks since it is blown. Replacements are $100. Comes will all four adjustment knobs and 1 wrench. $450 shipped.

1011449.jpg

1011449.jpg

1011454i.jpg

Yes the lower perch wont budge, which reminds me, if u look closely at first picture(first page, picture wont show up here) one ring is cut in half to balance the ride height. also the top right stud has bad threads. It may be able to be re ran with a proper nut, pressed out and replaced, or ignored. With this, I will practically have to give these away.

Last edited:
Their finally off!! Will update with cleaned pics, but wanted to post them dirty to show no oil leaks(strut to far right is newer shock which r now coated blk.) Dont be scared to make offers, I know these r unattractive.

4dye.jpg

the stance. Lower perch upfront will not turn.

sm6d.jpg

7nok.jpg

cleaned
fus2.jpg

Last edited:
I dont know. I remember this being different when I was adjusting them once, but that's what it took to get my rear height even.

yep, both fronts r stuck. The pictures above show the ride height before i removed them. I say u could safely raise about 1/4 inch with spring compression. The springs are currently not preloaded.

This is an issue with their older design. the lower black ring is actually a sleeve that runs about half way up the lower cup. Over time without greasing or breaking them aloose, they get stuck. Ive sent them back before about this and they charged me $200 to fix it with new dampers and lower cups.

If you look on their newer models, you will see they have done away with the piece at the very bottom, which i probably should have removed once I recieved them back. You will noticed they dont have them on the rear.

turp_0902_15_z+2003_2009_nissan_350z_performance_parts_guide+ksport_coilovers.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back