Korea, Here i Comes!!!!

Khemraj

:
2002 Mazda Protege5
Just found out today i'll be stationed in Korea...all future mods on the car will be on hold till i get back...or hopefully i get my follow on and i won't be coming back to VA...GODDDDDDD...i am sooo hoping for Germany!!! TIME TO GO (couch) (drinks) (mj)

good luck - see if you can hop on over to Japan while you're there to source some cheap JDM parts! :)

(drunk)Thanks for serving!

Osan or Kunsan?

Do not get drunk (drunk) on soujou and fall in the binjou ditch, ya' heard?! (gossip)

lol...currently the plan is to stay away from Juicy girls...soju...i'm going focused on school and the gym and extra curricular activities that will not get me in trouble...that is the plan...and hopefully i'll be sticking to it...

i'm going to OSAN...i wouldn't mind going to Japan after my yr over in Korea...but i prefer Germany...we'll see, i'll let yall know when i know...lol

GERMANY IT IS....super excited...1 more month till am in Osan, Korea....then GERMANY...autobahn, Oktoberfest, super fast train to other countries....YES!!!

Just a warning. Soujou will absolutely put you on your butt, so make sure you have some sober friends with you to cart you home. also, you've never had a headache like the one you get from drinking Oscar all night.

Just a warning. Soujou will absolutely put you on your butt, so make sure you have some sober friends with you to cart you home. also, you've never had a headache like the one you get from drinking Oscar all night.

I'm a Henny drinker...i don't dabble in the unknown...lol

Back