KOOLDINO! I'm callin yuo out beeeooottch!

Elderain

:
2003.5 Mazdaspeed #2
I demand you drive to florida now. I wanna put a whooping on that little yellow pile of scrap you call a Mazda! j/k

I can't seem to catch you in AIM :( I have a new vehicle! Its incredibly fun, though I will admit at times I do still miss the Mazdaspeed, it was alot more agile then this beast, however it lacked the oh-so-fun footmashing gobs of power this has.

http://www.msprotege.com/members/********/2001firebirdtransamws6.jpg

So when do we race fool?
icon996.gif

P.S. Sorry for the thread, I just wanted you to know I still care! Write home, the children miss you. <3

******** said:
I demand you drive to florida now. I wanna put a whooping on that little yellow pile of scrap you call a Mazda! j/k

I can't seem to catch you in AIM :( I have a new vehicle! Its incredibly fun, though I will admit at times I do still miss the Mazdaspeed, it was alot more agile then this beast, however it lacked the oh-so-fun footmashing gobs of power this has.

So when do we race fool?
icon996.gif

P.S. Sorry for the thread, I just wanted you to know I still care! Write home, the children miss you. <3

T/A's are indeed great fun. I didn't have a WS6, and mine was an auto. But it didn't matter - that thing has balls!

Still love the p5 though. I think I have more fun in it than the trans am. Little less expensive, too :).

Enjoy!

Attachments

• smallTrans Am 012.jpg
    smallTrans Am 012.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 156
Lord_Zath said:

T/A's are indeed great fun. I didn't have a WS6, and mine was an auto. But it didn't matter - that thing has balls!

Still love the p5 though. I think I have more fun in it than the trans am. Little less expensive, too :).

Enjoy!

I loved the mazda in jersey where I had some nice twisties on the way to work every day. Down here in florida where I am now its all straight highways. I miss all the little fun bells and whistles of having a turbo though, but i forget all about that as I mash on the gas and hear that lovely v8! Rawr, next $600 bucks goes to a new lid, and some other toys, goal is to run 12's in the next 6 months.

Nothing wrong with the mazda though (except that yellow turd Kooldino has), two totally seperate cars in 2 different classes imo, the mazdaspeed I had was a kick ass car.

Those things are monsters I would get one but when you start working on that car your going to be crying for the Mazda. Half of the engine is under the dashboard, you have to lower the engine just to change the sparkplugs. On the plus side they are pretty reliable and even stock you can beat 99% of the cars out there. Oh and stop picking on Mazda's it's not fair.

******** said:

So when do we race fool?
icon996.gif

He's too busy canceling my GI thread! =p

SpicyMchaggis said:
What the ****?

if i posted that in every thread on this forum that made me feel this way, i'd have to keep it permanantly pasted to the clipboard.

Captain KRM P5 said:
if i posted that in every thread on this forum that made me feel this way, i'd have to keep it permanantly pasted to the clipboard.

I've seriously considered doing that for all the FS threads that aren't following the rules...

dupa12345 said:
i feel ashamed for this forum to carry a picture of one of those things ... somebody please dump this post
of course, he could beat you going in reverse.

Back