Konig Troubles

hyperboarder

:
2002 MP5
Anybody used em? Like em? Hate em? They're not super light, but not heavy (only like 19 pounds a piece), and I think they're freakin hot. Anyway, the 17X7 5-114.3 45GMF should fit, right? 45 offset is enough with the 205/40/17's, correct? Also, anyone with pics would make me very happy.

+45 should work with 205/40's. You may even be able to go 215/40. I assume you have already checked Rishie's sticky?

Yeah, I checked it. I'll be going with 215's either way (7.0" or 7.5"), probably Falken Ziex ZE512's. The stupid Discount Tire flash app doesn't have those wheels yet, so I don't know how they'll look, but I think it's a great looking wheel. Here's the wheel for specs and whatnot, and here's a pic:

370_b.jpg

maybe you're right. I always thought they were 18lbs each. Anyways, I doubt you'll notice a difference, so if you like them go w/it. I can't remember where but I know I've seen those on a silver P5 somewhere... they look HOTT. Go for it!

Sweet, I can get them with Falken Ziex 512s for right around 900, so I'll probably end up getting those as soon as I get the money (some time next month).

stock 16's weigh 16 lbs., and have lower rotational mass due to the smaller radius - so they'll even feel lighter than a 16-lb. 17" rim

Back