Knight Rider

Jesus in that chase scene they were all Ford products, so fictisious including the Range Rover that showed up twice, hehehe.

Hey on what type of fuel does KITT run?

Movie?? I did not see the Mazda5 but saw the whole Ford family there, including Volvos

Cheesy effects, but hey, I have lately watched the old Dukes of Hazzard and Knight Rider shows, and OMG, I can't believe how cheesy those were and never "realized" that as a kid. Still love them though

At least the KITT 3000 is manual transmission now when it is asked to shut the pie hole :D

it was regular gasoline i thought. I don't know why but at the end i thought i heard them scream out CUT. The HOFF is freaking old

the KITT question? Shouldnt it be Knight Industries Three Thousand? I thought that is what they said at the beginning.

that was a good crash!!

also KITT doesnt have an efficient cooling grill, hehehe

Did anybody catch the Mazda5 in the mountainside chase scene near the beginning of the movie?
I thought that was a 5! Sweet... a 5 got big air time in Ocean's Thirteen as well. But seriously, the chase car was a Ford Edge?! That's a stretch, seriously. And the fact the Edge hung with a H2 powered Cobra, joke? (ghey)

And I thought I was the only one taking the quizes... damn, looks like my odds are down to like what, 1 outa 3 now? (ugh) KITT... I answered Three Thousand. The intern that put Two Thousand as another choice needs a beat down.

Yeah, I actually liked it too. I do see more potential as a series rather than the movie... hopefully it takes off. NBC needs something with potential, like this.

Only part I gripe about is Fords seemingly endless product placement on TV lately, emphasized here. However, the Mustang was a better replacement to the Trans-AM than I expected... actually fits the role pretty flawlessly. The dude replacing 'The Hoff' is cast pretty good too.

Yeah, I actually liked it too. I do see more potential as a series rather than the movie... hopefully it takes off. NBC needs something with potential, like this.

Only part I gripe about is Fords seemingly endless product placement on TV lately, emphasized here. However, the Mustang was a better replacement to the Trans-AM than I expected... actually fits the role pretty flawlessly. The dude replacing 'The Hoff' is cast pretty good too.

i agree that it def should be a series rather than just a movie

i thought the whole commercial bit with KITT stalking Mike Traceur while he was going on a date in a Focus was pretty funny, lol

Hm, I swear it was Hydrogen... bummer, got that one wrong (braindead

And FWIW, read that last minute Val Kilmer's voice was used for K.I.T.T. I guess GM got their panties in a twist over having the same guy with the voiceover in GMC 'Professional Grade' commercials being the voice of a Mustang.

Last edited:
Yeah thought it wasn't bad overall. KITT was gas powered, with a solar something to get the great MPG (169 mpg?). Pretty hard to believe the early chase, with the SUV keeping up with the Shelby Mustang GT.

yeah it is gas powered, but uses its nanite tech to collect solar power to help power the best to get great gas milage

the answers to the questions were
purple color
knight indust. three thousand
gas
Michael Knight

Back