KMR Protege Pics

blackdragon11

:
2003 Mazda Protege5
This is a thread for all the Protege owners who have purchased the KMR Chassis Bracing. Lets see some pics!

All the parts after arrival:

SDC10890.jpg

KMR Front Strut Bar:

SDC10891.jpg

SDC10892.jpg

SDC10893.jpg

KMR 4point Ladder Brace & Lower Tie Bar:

SDC10894.jpg

SDC10895.jpg

SDC10896.jpg

SDC10905.jpg

KMR Rear Strut Bar (Made for Sedan, doesn't work that well on the wagon, but heres a shot):

SDC10898.jpg

SDC10897.jpg

KMR Rear Link Reinforcement Panel & Rear V-Brace:

SDC10899.jpg

SDC10900.jpg

SDC10901.jpg

SDC10902.jpg

SDC10903.jpg

SDC10904.jpg

Sweet! Glad someone made a thread.

Reserving my post pics to come very soon :)

Just came in. 10-29-10 hope to get them installed this week.
ab71b0bc.jpg

10-31-10 got the v brace installed before work.
47a1bd39.jpg

11-2-10 got the front tie bar, and ladder brace installed, what a difference, these have made in handling, well worth the change.
87ab5762.jpg

Last edited:
Blackdragon, did you try to remove any of the seatbelt bracket and mounting it below on one of the strut bolts?

Subin....also reserving for install pics

well heres all your gonna get from me im not gonna install mine till i do the all the other things that need to be done like motor mounts, engine swap, wheel bearings just to name a few
2010-10-27_16-18-23_58.jpg

Last edited:
Blackdragon, did you try to remove any of the seatbelt bracket and mounting it below on one of the strut bolts?

Yea, there wasnt enough room for the bracket to fit. I was test fitting for the wagon, it fits on the seatbelt brackets, but is not functional. I haven't decided if I'm going to sell it yet or not.

Yea, there wasnt enough room for the bracket to fit. I was test fitting for the wagon, it fits on the seatbelt brackets, but is not functional. I haven't decided if I'm going to sell it yet or not.

It looks good man...... i could sure use that piece if you sell
just sent you a pm

I was..... i just asked if someone changed their mind and wanted to sell.... i would pay what they paid,.... and lucked out...now im just trying to get the last 2 pieces the front and rear strut bars

well cant wait to see them on ur protege.....when i go down...keep up the good work on the 99...

Good thread lol! Blackdragon, for the rear strut to fit, you will need to cut the plastic panel. With the GTSpec, you also need to cut the plastic.

will these be able to be purchased now that the gb is over on a regular basis since i didnt get my s*** together in time for the gb?

will these be able to be purchased now that the gb is over on a regular basis since i didnt get my s*** together in time for the gb?

They will be soon, but not at the same price. Tiger Tuning (BlueWolfCry) is expected to have their site up next month

blackdragon: LOOK at all that oil underside of the engine and tranny! better fix that leak, whatever it is

Back