Kingwood Meet(Northeast Houston)

Equinox

Daddy Warbucks
Contributor
:
09 370Z Nismo
Hey guys,

If anyone is gonna be in the northeast houston area near humble/huffman/crosby/kingwood on the 27th of June, come down to Kingwood town center at 10:00pm in the albertsons parking lot (albertsons was shutdown and the meet will just be in an abandoned Albertsons parking lot across from Smoothie King. If you don't know where kingwood is, it's the exit off Highway 59 north of Houston, there will be an exit for KINGWOOD DR. If you are going north on 59, you'll be going right down Kingwood dr. Albertsons is on you left just before where Kingwood dr. meets West Lake Houston Pkwy. Hope to see you there. And yes, I'll be there. All cars welcome.

Date: June 27th (Thursday)
Time: 10:00PM
Where: Albertsons in center of Kingwood, Houston, Tx.

HEY!! WHATS THE DEAL!! you wait till I go out of town to have a meet and worse yet you have it on my BIRTHDAY!! geeeezzzzzz, here I am half way across the country and you are having a meet.....lol lol

guess i will have to make the next one. :{D

Sorry about that, but happy Bday. There will be another. We throw these together all the time so we will post the next time we do one.

Actualy SirNuke this meet isn't only P5, and the thing is, as far as you live from the meet area, you probably wouldn't want to come. It's really not gonna be that big. I mean it will just be a bunch of kids hanging out in a parking lot talking about different cars. Probabaly 20 cars max. Not something you need to drive more than 30 minutes for.

Well Equinox and initialRES (whoever for that matter...)we are having a "meet" next month, and you are more than welcome to attend. check out this thread for more info:

Protege meet

Back