Kinda new to the forum.

MiniSpeed3

:
2012 MazdaSpeed3
Wassup, Ive been a long time lurker, normally on the other forums. Figured I would introduce myself now and start posting.

Anyways, I have a 2012 Speed3, in liquid silver, bought it back in December of 2011 in Houston, moved back right after Christmas. Never owned a mazda before, I originally went to lease a base 3 as a daily commuter and keep my 2009 Mini Cooper S as the fun car. Anyways, went to Mazda, was waiting on the finance department to finalize everything with NJ ( I was gonna register the car here) and for s**** and giggles test drove speed3. Done deal. Left Mini in Houston with family, packed up the speed and drove it 1800 miles.

I thought the car was fun stock, but after joining other forums, and meeting other speed owners in NY and NJ, saw tuning potential in these cars, and learned what needs to be upgraded. All I planned on doing was just a rmm, and that went out the window, along with my warranty. Theres a few of you on here who know me from other forums, anyone else, if I dont know you, whats up.

Back