Killer deal on a COBB SRI on eBay

cuz the wife didn't like the sound after 2 or 3 weeks? seems a little sketchy to me. probably fell of the back of a truck ;)

Im pretty sure its legit. The guy has 574 feedback and has 31 transactions all positive, in the last 12 months. If I was in the market, I'd get it.

With the protection paypal and ebay offer, why wouldn't you?

Just received the SRI in the mail. Even original box from COBB as well. Prompt delivery and received everything as promised.

Looks HARDLY used at all. Filter is still in the original plastic bag and the tubing just needs to be washed, but it's still in great condition.

Now to find a great deal on a TRZ dogbone engine mount...

Just received the SRI in the mail. Even original box from COBB as well. Prompt delivery and received everything as promised.

Looks HARDLY used at all. Filter is still in the original plastic bag and the tubing just needs to be washed, but it's still in great condition.

Now to find a great deal on a TRZ dogbone engine mount...

Sounds like you need a great deal on a Speed3 first ;)

I'm not worried about that. My uncle works at a Mazda dealership in NJ and I have a 2005 Mazda 6 here so I'm pretty much all set.

As for colors, I'm pretty much set in this order of importance: White, CB, Silver, Black.

it's all good :) you're welcome. i was gonna grab it and sell it for more, but i figured good karma is better then 20 bucks.

Back