Kenstyle 3 aero kits

We are importing the Kenstyle aerokits now. I saw these vehicles in person at the Tokyo Auto Salon. My jaw dropped. Made me want to sell my P5 also.

The sickening thing is the amount of room under those fenders. They are running a 245/35/19 on all four corners. Not sure of the offset requirements but it can be done. I want so bad.

I believe the kits will be like any other japanese kit. It will be expensive especially since the dollar has dropped relative to the yen. Retail will be around $1700.00 for the 3 piece kit. FB, SS, ad RB.

The sedan will be around $1625.00 I believe. I'm working out the details as we speak.

Peace, Rishie

Get me kenstyle for the 6.. but then again..they look too....ricey? not sure how to explain it...

MA_ATENZA_HB_GT.jpg

that s*** is tight! make me want to get one.wont trade in the pro5 though ill have both!

damn why dont make that kit for the proteges?

Last edited:
hey...

anyone know of the site where to buy the grill, or the cost or if its out yet? if its not out yet, and if not out yet anyone know when?
shag' (hi)

shaggin'wagon said:
anyone know of the site where to buy the grill, or the cost or if its out yet? if its not out yet, and if not out yet anyone know when?
shag' (hi)
I'm wondering the same too.. i cant stand the HUGE ass mazda symbol, heh

Back