Keeper?

FrancoNemo

:
2010 MS3
alright so my buddy got some DC-5's on his speed and he had this sitting in his garage i had tried them one when he had the potenza stock rubber and didnt like the look now they got 235/40/18's and thought it would look a little bit better..
what do you think!
Opinions!!!
BTW there not black they're Charcoal!

What do you like better, speed painted or RX8's?

yeaa that's 2 votes on my side.. lets see keep voting lol
im an RX8 lover as well! gotta love the 18 by 8 look!
my idea would be to paint the rx8s but idk.. thats a big risk lol

Keep the speed rims. Rx8 rims on 3s are starting to lose its appeal since EVERYONE is going for that look.

Keep the speed rims. Rx8 rims on 3s are starting to lose its appeal since EVERYONE is going for that look.

i agree in a way even though i've seen e's with speed wheels never have i seen them charcoal ;)
the speed wheels are beggining to grow on me.. hhmmm i think it looks meaner just need that one pshhgoosh(turbooo) under my hood lol

+2

it looks much better than the dam rx-8 whees. The car looks much more aggressive and less of a grocery getter than it did before.

+2

it looks much better than the dam rx-8 whees. The car looks much more aggressive and less of a grocery getter than it did before.

lol u mean im not gonna pick up any more milf while parked at publix lol (boom05) lol yea man i think da same!
n btw we gotta run it!!!!

yea man we going to head out to the track once i get a dam oil change and get my car back out the f--- shop.

i got to go to the dam dealership to get the recall done on the bottom bolts and since i haven't had any time the oil looks like maple syrup.....

why must you tempt me so?

i tell you what, i'll send you a Pm..maybe we can have an informal discussion about this subject :D

Back