Kazera KZ-A Dual PCD mounting problem

chakan2

I was hoping maybe somene else has run into this problem and maybe has a solution.

I bought a set of Kazera's for my Protege and took them in to be installed. According to the Fitment guide these *should* fit my car. They've got the right offset and so forth.

However, the installer I used had a problem. According to them there's a dust cover over the wheel bearings on the back axel that's prevent them from mounting the wheels flush with the hub. It's pushing them out like .25 inches from the rest of the wheel.

Has anyone run into a problem like that before? If so is there anything I can do about it? I don't really want to remove that cover to install the wheels, and I refuse to go back to stock rims.

Any help is much appreciated!

Yea I had that problem. I just got some spacers to move the wheel out, 3mm or 5mm, I forget. If you do that, make sure to get hubcentric ones and that you have plenty of thread.

Another alternative would be having a machine shop remove a tiny bit of material from the hub bore of your wheels. It shouldn't take much to make it clear.

khaosman said:
Yea I had that problem. I just got some spacers to move the wheel out, 3mm or 5mm, I forget. If you do that, make sure to get hubcentric ones and that you have plenty of thread.

Another alternative would be having a machine shop remove a tiny bit of material from the hub bore of your wheels. It shouldn't take much to make it clear.

Cool, thanks khosman, it's much apprecated!

Back