Just wondering where to get...

lazybones

:
2003 Mazda Protege5
Clear side markers/lights for the P5. I've been seeing a lot of people have them on theirs, and I'd really like to swap my orange ones out with clear ones. Just not sure where to get them? Thanks!

The celica clear marker lights will fit with a little bit of work.

There's a how-to on the forum somewhere, probably under appearance.

Wow you've done a ton of "how-to's!" I saw the one about the celica markers, but what about the other side markers? the ones on the fender on the other side of the front wheels. i've seen some p5's without them, and some with clear ones. mine are orange.

Seriously. Anybody? Pretty much every picture of P5's I look at, they all have clear side lights, or don't have them at all. Mine are orange. Why do most have white? And where can I get them?

2dlkf9t.jpg

29xdfrb.jpg

Yours must have been replaced...I believe Mazda Tributes come with those amber ones. All p5s had clear markers. Try onlinemazdaparts.com and order from there.

Seriously. Anybody? Pretty much every picture of P5's I look at, they all have clear side lights, or don't have them at all. Mine are orange. Why do most have white? And where can I get them?

The P5 came with clear side markers on the 02.5 thru 03.5 models whereas the 02's didn't have them. The reason you have amber is that someone swapped the clears out for that JDM look. As Mazdaspeeder said, they are more than likely off of a Tribute and you may be able to trade your amber markers for the clear markers with someone on here.

Thanks for your help guys. Still getting used to the norm aesthetics of the p5. I wouldn't mind trading, it's just i don't want to be driving around without them on waiting for the others to get here. I may just try and order some like you suggested.

Latest posts

Back